Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Licks Does it Take?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kpross23, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Alright so first off im a throw this whole brain fuck ur way everyone who reads this...

first off: How many licks does it actually take to get to the :confused:
    center of a tootsie pop( ive been wondering for years)???????

sECONDLY: how many licks (rips of a bong or similar glass piece) does it take you personaly
    to get Baked... n when i say baked im talkin burnttttt

Oh n i guess if you wanna include type of piece you usually use for such occasions would be totally fine
    the herb u use as well wouldnt be a bad mention as to gauge properly haha

2. Oh almost forgot i guess to start my own shit off i should prob throw in my 2 cents....

I usually don't go for gettin blitz'd like a crappy Qb

but a cpl nice gravitrons with my buddy's illin slide packed with The silvery of Hazes always starts my NASA programs

3. im sorry bro.....but that last sentence...uhh, what?

4. 2-3 bowls n I'm good did take 15-20 hits in a single session 2day with my buddy that's each of us also I was beyond my limit haha

5. ye i smoked out with a buddy of mine today 3-4 bowls (30-40hits). ye i was pretty fucked walking back home, had me a grand old time.

6. Lets find out! A-one. A-two. A-3! Crunch! 3!

7. lol at the last sentence!

8. Half a bowl of the stinkiest of the stinkiest. It gets me nice and toasty for a good five hours

9. I've always wondered as well. Probably about 250-300, if I had to guess.

3 .2 bong rips of fire topped with kief has me baked for about 2-3 hours. Facing a g blunt will have me baked for 3 hours and faded for another hour.

10. [quote name='"Kpross23"']Oh almost forgot i guess to start my own shit off i should prob throw in my 2 cents....

I usually don't go for gettin blitz'd like a crappy Qb

but a cpl nice gravitrons with my buddy's illin slide packed with The silvery of Hazes always starts my NASA programs[/quote]

Lol this guy sounds smacked

11. dank out of my 2 footer, takes 5 to 7 hits.
    mids out my 2 footer, like 10 + hits haha

when i top off with kief? like 2 or 3 hits is fuckin good and i cant see straight
    kief with dank? 1 or 2 good hits.

12. You sound baked right now!

1. How many licks depends on a variety of factors such as the size of your mouth, the amount of saliva, etc. Basically, the world may never know. Why don't you grab a tootsie pop and find out?

2. It takes me 5 good rips from a bong to get baked

3. When I'm trying to get burnt I go to my buddies house and I use his ROOR. The bud varies depending on what I pick up. If I'm at my house I'll use my glass spoon and it will take 2 bowls to get burnt.