Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Dec 3, 2011.

1. In a few weeks, my best friend and I are going to the Phish New Year's Run at Madison Square Garden. In anticipation, I plan to roll some joints (not spliffs) to smoke at the concert with him and the people sitting near us if we connect well with them. I've never been blazed at a concert of this magnitude before, so I don't know how many j's I should roll. How many joints should I roll so we can fully enjoy the concert and the experience?

2. Probly like 3-5 joints. You don't have to smoke all the joints on you. Roll extra to just be sure.

3. Roll blunts man

4. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']Roll blunts man[/quote]

it's phish man , fuck blunts .

but I would say , at least 3 , no more than 6

5. I'd say roll 6-8 and but plan on having two left at least.

6. Roll up about 3-5 grams.

7. id say about 7g+ when i saw wiz I brought in a half O

8. Think about it this way... would you rather roll to many and have a couple left over or not roll enough?

9. OVER NINE THOUSANDDD!!!!!!! joints

10. Me and my friends roll about 5 to 10 joints each for any rave. Anyone went to Creamfields btw?

11. [quote name='"HomeAllDayHerbz"']

it's phish man , fuck blunts .

but I would say , at least 3 , no more than 6[/quote]

How is that relevant at all?

12. This. I went to ozzfest and thought an eighth would be enough. not even close.

13. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']

This. I went to ozzfest and thought an eighth would be enough. not even close.[/quote]

That's so awesome. How long was it?

14. All depends on your tolerance and how you roll your joints man.

15. its phish, you wont be the only one with the ganj there. dont use all your bud. roll one for the drive there, roll two for inside, and people around you will have some, experience other people herbage, then one for the ride home.