Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many joints out of an ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuffDaddy420, Nov 24, 2011.

1. ok, ready for some math?
    how much do u put in a joint, in grams? we'll call that x.

now, do 28.5 / x (may be easier to do 28.5 * (1 / x)) and u have your answer.

so for example say x = .5g, 28.5/.5 = 28.5*2= 57 joints.

/thread

2. ahahaha, thanks for making my day.

3. Yea its just simply math man. Get fat papers or blunts so you only have to roll 28. That is a stupid idea though. You can't smoke an ounce between two people in one day. Or even two days.

And then also expect for an ounce to be out of your system. You should really only roll up a half. Since you are a lightweight right now anyway.

4. 28/.5=56. That means 56 .5 gram joints.

5. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']Yea its just simply math man. Get fat papers or blunts so you only have to roll 28. That is a stupid idea though. You can't smoke an ounce between two people in one day. Or even two days.

And then also expect for an ounce to be out of your system. You should really only roll up a half. Since you are a lightweight right now anyway.[/quote]

Lol trust me an ounce can be gone that fast.
    Stranger things have happened...

And about the whole getting it outta my system, i think itll be out. Ill have from december 8th to janurary 20th to be clean.
    And omg i know, im gonna be flying after the first J.

6. You're going to OD if you smoke that much...

7. #27 TazzLAzz, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Man i know i smoke more then you. And i could never smoke an ounce of dank in a day. Or 14 grams by myself. First of all it would be a waste. Since eventually you aren't getting any higher anyway.

Second of all you will be so high you won't feel like smoking. And you will be essentially wasting all the rest of the bud.

This is only if you have dank. Mids its a dif story.

8. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

Man i know i smoke more then you. And i could never smoke an ounce of dank in a day. Or 14 grams by myself. First of all it would be a waste. Since eventually you aren't getting any higher anyway.

Second of all you will be so high you won't feel like smoking. And you will be essentially wasting all the rest of the bud.

This is only if you have dank. Mids its a dif story.[/quote]

I wish we were getting an ounce of dank, now that'd be a story to tell the boys on gc.
    Ive only smoked true true dank once in my life. 1 hit , hit me like a ton of bricks.
    Ive gotten true purple and this blackcherry stuff but nothing as owned up to the true dank i smoked only once. Mind you ive only been smoking for about 3 years.

9. about 60 I roll mine about half gram each

10. Oh okay i get it now. Yea just roll 28 fat joints. Seriously try to get the biggest papers you can and stuff them fat. Will take less time that way.

11. 56 if you put .5 in each

whoops didnt realize someone said that already