Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Joints do you smoke a day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by root2vest, Jun 4, 2011.

1. I know iknow theres probably been 10000's of threads about this,

so... how many and dont lie..

my wife and i smoke between 7-15 sometimes upwards of 20 on weekends or camping etc.. are we crazy or on par with most stoners :smoke::cool::hello::wave::D:):eek::confused:

2. a day? I feel I start to venture into stoner territory when I smoke 3 a day. I probably smoke one joint every other day right now. Today I smoked two.

3. 0
    I prefer bowls.

4. Damn, you have money or you're rolling lots of middy j's.

5. Yesterday smoked 3, today smoked two and tomorrow ill smoke 2. Yeah I would say 2 but not consistently. Some good days some ok days ;)

6. ya i was thinking OP spend alot of money or grows haha.

a day - current average is zero

a few a months is the avg now

too expensive to roll beautiful jays. it gets vaped everyday instead

though i blew a ounce real quick rolling jays about 2 months ago. lol realll quick

if i had unlimited weed i would smoke anywhere from 2 - 5 joints a day to be good. any more then 5 would be me over doing it lol.

7. yes were both quite comfortable my wife is in health care and i am a real estate investor. we smoke an ounce a week and pay $160-$220 our dealer is also older and we usually half a half o of nice sativa and half o of a hard indica

so we smoke alot more that average it sounds like ..lol

8. 0 i go bong rips

9. I smoke 3 to 4 blunts a day & that's on a dolo basis but if i'm kickn it wit the homies then we puffin bout 5 to 8 blunts a day ..

#smokeWEEDeveryday

10. we'll soon be smoking our own, end of August :hello:

11. On a wild weekend for me...probably anywhere from 5-15, shit gets crazy in college! :smoke:

avg. is like 2-3

12. usually none. i like joints but id rather rip my bong all day long. i would rather conserve with a bong than waste it in a joint.

13. Usually about 6 or 7.

14. On average, 2. Once at around 12 and again when I get home from work at 8:30.

On the weekends I'll smoke 3-5 jays. Gotta keep busy on the weekend so I don't get bored and go through my week's eighth lol

15. I'm quitting smoking cigs, so I smoke spliffs. About 5 a day.

16. Hmm, I've tried counting so many times, & always lose count by the end of the day! :eek: Reckon left to my own devices I'd average 15 a day... Sometimes less if I'm working somewhere non-conducive, but in a party situation I guess it could be more like 30. I do have a slight OCD issue with chain-rolling I think! & yes, tis ridiculously expensive if I've run out of homegrown, but fortunately that hasn't happened too much - lucky me!:smoke: I had wondered if this was particularly excessive - apparently so!! Yeek... :(

17. Ya I'm over 20 on weekends. So your not that excessive

18. My numbers are like Jelit's. I've noticed it has more to do with the strength/tolerance of what I am smoking. If it is weaker I sometimes nearly chain smoke and then other stuff, like yesterday :), 2 puffs and I sit back on the couch and chill for the next half hour.

I probably average a joint every 45 -90 minutes or so I'm awake.

Off to roll one now...

19. the only time i really smoke blunts or joints is for shits and gigs with my friends
    Id much rather hit glass

20. 7-15 joints a fucking day? You're wasting so much weed. A vape is a must have for you heavy tokers.