Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many joints do you get out of an eigth?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PhazeTwo, Mar 24, 2007.

1. I normally get about 8 joints out of an eigth, thats with using baccy too.

What about you guys?

2. 6 or 7 without batching it with gross tobacco.

3. Technically you should get 7 joints out of an eight because an average joint is .5 grams, and an eighth is 3.5 grams... but who the hell rolls a .5 g joint? :D

I get about 3 or 4.

4. I solely roll .5 joints if its not a blunt. Get around man tons of people roll little joints. I can't answer this question because none of my dealers sell eighths.

5. Eh... an average joint for me I'm good with .4 grams. So yeah, up to 9 joints out of an eighth. If I'm smoking with more than myself I'll roll atleast .5-.6. Every now and then we roll some 2 gram joints, those cones are huuuge. Almost too much to finish, but not quite.

But yeah, you have to subtract stem weight and shit... so you're gonna end up with 6-8 joints usually. It entirely depends on the person.

6. im gonna 5. maybe 6

7. Anywhere from 10 to 2

8. It was a joke. I know people roll .5 g joints, I was just trying to imply that I like large joints.

9. Why would you EVER roll a joing with tobacco in it? You are tainting the weed! I don't piss in a bottle of Patron before I take shots.

I usually get about 5 blunts out of an eighth, meaning I roll .7 blunts. Sometimes if I get hooked up and the weed is really fluffy I might get up to 8 blunts, but that is very rare.

10. lol ^^^ it dusnt at all, bacci jus packs it out

11. some people like the nicotine and THC mix.
    my friend always did that shit and i would roll my own because i dont wanna fuck with tobacco.
    too many problems. unlike weed, hehe.

hah, it was fun though. smoking your OWN joint. dont gotta pass it. but still with friends.

brings me back to those lazy summer high school daze.

but yeah i get 7 .5-ers out of an 1/8th. trying different stuff is fun too.

i had brick weed one time, that thiskid had to get rid of so i got the 1/8th for $6 and i just took one of the "buds" and lit it then put it halfway in my mouth and inhaled.

worked somewhat, it was a like a joint wrapped in weed paper.

12. 3-5, and I don't ruin it with tobacco

13. Might have to start leaving out the tobacco, only use it so my weed lasts a bit longer - I only smoke 1-2 joints a day.

14. I get like 2-3 joints at the most, lol i like fat ass joints, and usually smokle them outta a bong after i roll them up anyways.
    I dotn mind tobacco, but i dont roll with it, fuck that.

15. 3 -5 for me.. depending on how good the stuff is

16. an eight i prolly get like 3 or 4, my friend and i only roll 1g+ jays.

17. I must be really high or somethin, cuz I fuckin lost it when I read that. Moscow, that's goin in my sig.

I smoke primarily out of glass, but based on the size of the J's I do roll I'd get about 3 out of an eighth. I've never rolled up a whole bag, so it' just an estimate.

18. i normally only roll 2 joints it i only buy an 1/8.

19. That is crazy i get tons out of mine. i brought a 8th a week ago i have had 2 - 3 joints a day for a week and i have enough left to last me a good month of smoking 2-3 a day

I use tobacco and sprinkle a line of herb in it roll it up and smoke it. I get a nice buzz.

So how on earth does anyone make just a few joints out of a 8th unless they used pure weed in a joint?

That too me is just waste. Even if i just bonged a 8th it would last me just as long :smoking: