Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many joints and blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WpStoner13, Feb 6, 2012.

1. how many joints and blunts do you think i could roll with king sized papers, with crutches and not real fat joints just normal ones. with 3.5 g's

2. 3 or 4 most likely.

3. I'd say around 5, putting .5-.7 in each. Nothing else lower would fit in a kinger.

4. 4 joints or 3 blunts :smoking:

5. Joints and blunts? Be specific dammit.

Joints? 5-15

Blunts? 3

[​IMG]

6. I'd say 4 or 5

7. [quote name='"WpStoner13"']how many joints and blunts do you think i could roll with king sized papers, with crutches and not real fat joints just normal ones. with 3.5 g's[/quote]

Depends 3.5 g's of one strain can be double 3.5 strains of another strain. They have different densities but I'd say 2-4

8. why would you roll a blunt in a paper? come on.

9. if you're smokin them just to yourself, id say about 3 blunts and about 5 js

10. [quote name='"McLovn"']if you're smokin them just to yourself, id say about 3 blunts and about 5 js[/quote]

This^ 3 blunts 5 jayss

11. Cause i can get a pack of king zag's for almost the same price as a wrap or two and they burn just as long.