Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many joints a day do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PeacefulStoner, Jan 9, 2013.

1. bloody hell... i thought seasoned smokers would be a bit... eh... more... seasoned? been smoking weedage 10 years now... i dont smoke in the day as im working... but ill get home and have a j... then have another before dinner... then have another after dinner... then have another with a movie.. then before bed time.. then after sex :) its just what the doctor ordered! in the weekends, ill wake and bake and smoke all day long bitches!! But its no fun smoking alone, a j should be shared between friends or people who u enjoy being with... it should be a celebration of union and life... not a loners way of passing time... respect the herb, and u will be rewarded :)

2. One in the morning with a coffee then a few when I get back from work til I go to sleep so about 4-5

3. #23 Deleted member 409203, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2023

4. Joints waste too much weed for me

5. If I could at least one. When I have a stash then two. One at night then another before bed.

6. I prefer bowls but i usually smoke 1-2 a day

7. Friday chillin on joint #2

8. ^ if i was to start today over i would definitely roll at least one.

9. I was smoking at least a 3 gram blunt a day sometimes 3 and 2 to 5 joints a day. eventually didnt even get high =(.

10. 6-8 joints a day easyyyyyyy

11. bout 3-4 weekdays (sometimes i'll wake and bake with 5 j's tuffing them in an hour), 6-10 weekends

12. When i couldn't find my pipe i smoked between 2-6 Joints a day lol sometimes throwing in a nice cross joint in there to :D

13. lately its been one joint a day, along with a bowl or two. When i dont have school and stuff i smoke a lot more tho