Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many in the US are gonna. . .

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali Ounces, Jan 24, 2007.

1. blow all they're tax returns on bud? i know im pickin up at least a zone for myself, and some buddies and i are all gonna go in together to maximize the procurement, then just hide out from the world for a couple days and live it up. we're thinking about picking up an equal amount of diff strains, like one 100 indica, one 100 sativa, a mix and whatever else we feel like :hello:

2. definately. Tax returns. Potheads. Equals reup.

3. id rather spend my tax return on either, vacation, sub woofers, laptop, or digital cam. if i didnt have so much shit i needed, id probably buy weed as well :D

4. And so in essence, the government is supporting the drug dealers by giving tax returns.
    Thus, they are also fighting themselves in the war on drugs. As they have been the last 40 years.

5. not me... well maybe a little bit of it...:D but the high majority of my tax refund is going to go towards the surprise cruise i am planning for my girlfriend as a graduation present.

UNCLE SAM DONT FAIL ME THIS YEAR!

6. I'm spending most of mine on some really good bud actually. Probably a decent chunk on shrooms....then saving a little for WarioWare for the Wii. Playing the WII high is awesome.

7. what is this tax returns?

8. This tax returns is how the US gov't geeds a good hard fu$% out of the american people. Id have alot more if they didnt take it and rape it. They give me 15% of what i give them and im supposed to be happy?

9. im goin in on a bowflex with a buddy of mine. the older versions are only like $500, so were gonna split it.

prolly gonna split a zip with him too, if we can find some good weed, weve been having comercial shit around here lately and its getting annoying.