Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hours before a court UA should I wait before using the flushing and vitamin method ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by YoungOldSchoolStoner, Jan 4, 2014.

1. #1 YoungOldSchoolStoner, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    Hey all, I know drug tests questions are very looked down upon but I cant seem to find a strait foreward answer on how many hours before the test I start taking vitamins and flushing ? the method im using:

1: Buy the Goods.
    Here is a list of the detox agents that I buy: (either capsules or tablets)
    Flax Oil
    (Wild Harvested) Acai
    (Plant Pure Omega-3) DHA
    (Super) B-Complex

I picked all of them up at Walmart for less than $20 (and I still have plenty left in each bottle from a good year ago with tests regularly). The brand I use is Spring Valley. Hasn't failed me, doubt it will. If you buy another brand, be sure that it is quality stuff.

STEP 2: Get you body ready to...

Consume the following amount of each:
    Flax Oil - 1,200mg (I take 2 softgels at 600mg each)
    Acai - 1,000mg (I take 2 softgels at 500mg each)
    DHA - 200mg (I take 1 softgel)

The B-Complex is tricky (but essential). I will put up the stats of the B-Complex I use so If you use a different one, you at least have an idea of what you need.

Serving Size: 1 Tablet (but I take 5)
    Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 150mg (So I take 750mg)
    Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) - 100mg (So I take 500mg)
    Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) - 20mg (So I take 100mg) 
    Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) - 25mg (So I take 125mg)
    Vitamin B6 (as pyroxine hydrochloride) - 2mg (So I take 10mg)
    Floic Acid - 400mcg (So I take 2,000mcg)
    Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - 15mcg (So I take 75mcg)
    Biotin - 3.8mcg (So I take 17mcg)
    Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) - 5mg (So I take 25mg)

STEP 3: ...start flushing!

This is the most important part! Drink enough water so that after taking all those supplements, your urine is clear... then you have been completely flushed. But wait... didn't you just tell us that clear urine gives away tests and flushes? Yes, yes I did. But there's still step 4!

STEP 4: Then cover your arse.

After your urine has become completely clear take some more B-Complex to make your urine appear normal. I usually take another five. After your urine is clear, STOP DRINKING SO MUCH WATER or you will just flush your cover out as well. Do not stop drinking entirely, just drink very lightly. (VERY LIGHTLY. Just had to emphasize.)
    also if anyone else has had success with this method or has any tips let me know!  :smoking: 

2. Well I can't vouch for that, but I would definitely recommend drinking tons of water and also exercising a lot, the more you sweat, the better.