How many hits?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Cannabis Cures, Jan 7, 2013.

1. How many hits do you get out of your portable vaporizer? And what brand

2. Well, I have the arizer solo (specified in title?) and I get like 10-15 good rips. This is so subjective though. It could be anywhere from 2 to 30 depending on the person or bud or preferred temp.

3. Yeah I have the solo. What heat setting do you use? I roast it on 6-7 heat.

4. I have the solo... An ill get about 12 nice hits on setting 4, sometimes I'll use setting 5 if I'm in a hurry, it's just much more controllable so u don't over cook ur bud

5. Mine may be cool, but I run it on the same. Well, through a bong I start on 6 then go to 7 to finish. Dry I start on 5 for taste but move up to 6 quickly. I used to go to 7 to finish dry but decreasingly so.

6. Mhmm i like running mine at 3 and then move to 5 to finish. Been getting great results.

But that's during the day/work/at the gym so i don't get too tired or sluggish.

At night i turn the bitch up to 6-7 and get stoned :)

7. Its posts like these that make me think mines cool. I get nothing on 3 no matter what. 5 is where it starts for me, and its light and tastey then. If its an indica I may have to start right at 6.