Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits till you're high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goodseasons, Dec 21, 2012.

1. #1 goodseasons, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    I know this all depends on what you're smoking, but overall if you had to pick a number how many hits does it take you to get high? I'd have to say 3, small tolerance lol

2. I'd say 2 hits till I really feel it

3. Yeah, just one big rip works for me if it's really dank. If I take 2 I'll be stoned like people back in the 15th century or something. :bongin:

4. if i haven't smoked all day. 3 bong rips and i can say i'm high. 2 and feel it.
    pipes are annoying though. takes forever to get the high i want.

5. One good rip of fresh greens and I can say im lifted.

6. Takes a couple :/ i dont feel the rush of going past cloud 9 anymore though

7. One hit will almost always get me high. Especially if it's the first one of the day. Regardless of what smoking method (joint, bowl, bong, vape). I take a very big hit though, usually.

After that, if I smoke within an hour of smoking before, I usually need 2 or 3 hits.

8. One nice bong rip will get me nicely buzzed. "High" probably like 4-5.

9. If I'm smoking dank I'll be high in just a few tokes. What I do at least once a day is load about a 1/3-1/2 a bowl and take it all in one big hit, hold for 20-30 seconds then exhale a little at a time, taking deep breaths in between until my lungs are cleared. I do this out of your regular glass pipe with a carb but I swear one hit like that gets me baked like I hit a gravity bong.

10. One.. Then the rest are just to be sure. And to enjoy the bud

11. This is a hard question for me to answer. I can easily get 3 hits in before I feel a real effect, and when I smoke, I tend to do that, to be quick.

12. 3 rips off my bong. i hold them in for 10-20 seconds each.

13. #14 thewarden, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    wait like single hits?

unless I'm dabbing or smoking hash, a hit won't get me high. generally smoke like 1 bowl (0.2-0.4g) in a pipe of grade AAA chronic to get me nicely high. Maybe like 0.3g in a bong. I won't be like really stoned, I'll just feel a little goofy for a few hours.

I guess I don't really smoke too many times per day on average so when I do smoke, I want that 'rush' where I'm like "goddamn, I am stoned as fuck" as opposed to "oh, I feel a little funny and have a minor headchange"

14. 1 big rip will get me high. not super high. but high nonetheless.

that's what dank shit does to yuh

15. That depends on what I'm smokin'. If I'm smoking some reggie then probably about 5 or so hits I'm good. If I'm smokin' some kush or better, 3 hits or less. Buuut if I'm smokin' some reggie out of a bong or something one fat hit gets me a little light headed. If its some kush or better out of a bong, one hit and I'm good.

16. 1 pull threw in my glass bong and im high. I pack anywhere from 0.3-0.6 grams per hit but in my opinion im way higher then i would be from 2 or 3 small hits

17. 9 (5 characters)

18. ill feel it after the first hit, but to get to where i want to be, i always forget...

19. I have been smoking weed for more than 50 years, I am a drummer, and it is how I center myself, three hits or so ... BUT I have a question to those experienced smokers,
    do you know anyone who uses so much in their bedroom, that the windows even have resin on them ... this party (I have been told by his mother,) uses at least a quarter oz a day, or more. Is this common these days? This guy hardly comes out of his room, and tokes off a bong all day and night? Anyone know of others using this much weed daily?