Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits till your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newyork2050, Jan 8, 2009.

1. What kind of weed are you smoking? Out of what? And how long have you been smoking?

2. Generally about half a joint (by myself), one bowl from a piece, or two or three bong rips before I'm high. I get 'buzzed' from one or two hits though.

I only smoke headies unless I'm rolling a blunt or something. Very rarely do I smoke named strains. I've been smoking every day for the past 4 years, minus a few weeks here and there for vacations or T-breaks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Off a bong I can get high off two hits. A pipe takes me like five. And a blunt or joint just depends on how its rolled but usually it takes four hits. Those are all off of high mids for more dank bud probaly just cut the hits in half. Yeah and I've smoked almost everyday for the past 11 months.
    Almost my one year aniversary of my first hit :hello:

4. I mainly use my vape bros. vaporizer and it takes me about 2 or 3 long drags from the whip to start to get blasted with some nice headies. I've been smoking for a little over a year now and the amount i smoke fluctuates all the time .:smoking:

5. #5 ZarTheDragon, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    i'd say 1 bowl with another person will have me cool.
    but i usually always smoke more.
    dank only.
    joints.blunts.glass.bongs.

6. I haven't smoked out of anything but my pipe for so long, but half a bowl from that (split a whole one with my fiance) usually gets me pretty good. I have to smoke again in 1-2 hours to maintain the high, though. Umm, and I've been smoking on and off (mostly on) since I was 16 (6 years).

7. if im smokin some mid probably like half a Blunt if its some good (dank)probably like 3 good inhales

8. gravity bong 0.75 hits
    everything else about 3

Smoking since 2002

9. I usually smoke out of a bubbler or my spoon that I keep in a case with me most of the time. I just smoke a bowl and if I have time or for some reason think I need to smoke another, I will. However I start to notice the buzz normally after 5-7 hits, off the spoon. (depending on the green) I've been smoking for six or seven years.

10. For me, I have to at least share half of a bowl with a friend in order to get high...so probably about 6-7 hits. If I want to get blunt cold stoned, I would smoke another one with a friend a half hour later as the prior high peaks.

I've been smoking out of my bubbler for a year now. Love it.

11. #11 spazx, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    i get like 2 hits from a bowlpack every 2-3 hours to keep me at a moderatehigh by myself, speaking about it i think ill do it now =D
    edit: ive been smoking every day for over two months but smoking for well over a year

12. ive been smoking for about a year, and for the most part only smoke dank. if i have to, which is rarely, i'll settle for some mids. usually two to three hits on my vaporizer pipe will get me really high. but if i dont have much bud and have to ration, one or two hits from a one hitter or spoon can get me through a night. if i can get three hits off of a pipe it can and almost always at least get me there. but that usually doesnt suit me, but its enough to get me started on my high, but then i just keep smoking and the madness ensues. :smoking:

13. I've been smoking weed for like three years or so now, smoking about an ounce and a half every month. I basically only smoke joints. I love using wired grasshopper papers, but since they're expensive, I only use them once a day. I also roll with Element papers, Raw papers, and occasionally (if there are NO other options), i'll skin up using Juicy Jay's (but i fucking hate them). I started out using Zigzags and then ODC papers with a rolling machine, but i'm finding i can hand roll better than my rolling machine. It takes me pretty much a whole joint to get high (usually about a gram, but I never measure). I smoke mostly M16 Nipper weed.

14. Well considering i JUST took about 7 hits out of my bubbler/pipe im probably about there is my cap off.. my eyes are droopy and it feels like my arms arent part of my body and they are typing these them selves haha stay away from my arms! they will attack you! they have minds of their own!!!! AAAAGGGHH hahahahahahaha wow im high as shit

15. about half a joint/blunt by myself. I have a pretty big bowl on the glass pipe i've been using so about half of that will get me done pretty well although i've taken the whole thing by myself and it's about a 1.5 to 1.75 gram size bowl. and a good gram size snapper from a bong works pretty well lol

16. I can get higgh off 1 hit of my homemade watterfall bong Diet coke 1 liter HIgh mids been smokin 2 weeks 1 hit everyday

17. 2 hits of dank out of a bong and im blazed

2 bowls of dank out of a bong and im toasted

smoking 8 months

18. 4-5 bong rips for me

19. well for me i need like 2 or 3 bowls and im high haha

20. usually I'm smoking mids out of a blunt.
    its usually between two heads, and it takes about 6 hits before I start feeling it.
    sometimes we get better than mids if thats the case I usually feel it first hit. :p
    and I've been smoking for like 8 to 9 months, not too long.