Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits till your good

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 23, 2002.

?

how many hits do u need to get high?

1. 1-3 hits, isn't that great?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4-8 yep, im better cuz i last longer sober

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 9-15 See, im expierianced, i need highers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Im too macho to get high from anything less then 20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i posted 9-15 because lately we've been getting kinda.. unstoney bud.

but this last batch, 5-6 hits and i'm good.

thank god for dank buds!

2. blazin' a two or three fatty blunts to the face always does it for me.

nothin like them killa tokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRONG HITZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Shit if i smoke hydro or schwag, My four foot bong is all i need to get high

4. Depends on the mood. Most of the time a nice fat bowl of nuggets leaves me feeling pretty bent.

5. i usually smoke out of the bong... and dont normally count hoots ... i toke till my throat hurts too much to toke up some more... then i take a break and after my break i toke up some more...usually after about 10-20 hoots im good ... im with Dr. Jekl though.... i only toke up on weekends... but even though... i've noticed my tolerance gone up considerably ...

6. kind of a broad question, cuz it depends on many factors such as the piece, quality of stuff, and depends on how fucked up i want to get, etc

7. i used to have one like that a long time ago, except it was Pink Panther

8. you know...ive been a daily toker for about 8 years now...'cept when i am out of course...which is never really that long...but i still get a buzz off 1 good bowl on my dugout....but it takes at least 3 to get me good and baked...hehe
    but i love my bong...2 good hits...and we have liftoff...hehe

~L