Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Hits Till Your Blazed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by -€®G1Θ, Apr 7, 2008.

1. I have been smoking soo much weed that I don't really get high anymore when I smoke. I'll take like 4 hits from a gravity of some headies and I will be high for only 20 minutes, then my high goes away. I think if I were to take more it would be pointless... just a waste of weed?

When your smoking out of a bowl/bong or w/e you use, how many hits do you usually take?

2. dude if i remember how many hits i took it wasnt enough

3. Sounds like you need a T break. I feel something off one hit of anything normally.

4. work out an hour before you smoke and you get so much more blazed. i was blazing all day and went skateboarding for 30 minutes (and sweat) and blazed just recently two smallish bowls and feel pretty damn good. 2 or 3 hits of good bud and im nice . 4-6 and im blazed as fuck as long as its not a day were im contiously blazing. altho my highs dont compare to my old highs so a t-break is defenetly gonna have to happen soon

5. i know i took about 6-8 hits out of my dugout today before work and i was pretty lifted. but i wasn't BLAZED. It takes about a full bowl of my dank to the head out of my dubb bubb to get me blitzed. but then i end up just smoking more so i lose count.

6. If im smoking headies out of a bong, 2 milked up hits and i should get lifted i think...but i wont stop after that

7. with this bomb kush it takes about 3-4 to feel high:):rolleyes: and 5-7 to be blazed:smoking::confused:

8. Man dude I don't even know anymore. I'm having the same problem you are. The only time I actuall get "blown" is when I smoke a sativa bud and I've only been smoking indica for the past couple days, or vise versa.

9. i can get high off like two or three hits

but to get blazed it takes about two bowls to myself

10. I don't know. Without having money I haven't had money for bud, last time I smoked was Monday I think. My tolerance has been staying pretty low.

11. I wonder if I should quit smoking for maybe 1 month, then just roll a fat blunt of some purple haze... That would be nice.

12. anywhere from 2-7... always start with 2 quick ones and then one every like 15 mins or something

13. 2-3 until i start coughing which is the point where i really start feeling it and after that ill be so high that if i take another hit ill usually forget to exhale and will remember too right before the point where i almost pass out lol

14. Wow, yous guys get blazed off 4 hits? I have to smoke a gram to myself to get blazed. A normal sized joint to get me a litlte high.

15. it takes like .5g+ of some dro to get me blazed, but to get high, just a couple hits and im lifted.

16. It takes me so much to get blazed. I'd say like 10 hits from my rasta illadelph. Oh, and I only smoke dank. I frown at middies :(

17. Smoking on some of my homegrown right now and Im having a hard time taking the second toke. It usually takes me about an hour to finish a bowl of this shit to the dome, I tend to zone out and forget what Im doing for awhile.

18. If I smoke a 1g blunt of exotics I'll be blazed for about 45 minutes, but thats about it. I still remember this 1 time me n my cousin smoked a blunt of White Widow... I was high for like 4 hours. Best weed Ive ever smoked. Then we hit up the mall and killed the food court.

19. i you're trying to tell me a good huge bong rip of good headies wont get you stoned you're losing concept of what it means to be stoned.

ive smoked as long and as frequently as most people ive ever met and a bong rip will do me just fine. its not going to destroy you, but then again you're probably not going ot get destroyed if you smoke too much anyway. some people liek tolerance breaks

i dont
    i think if oyu're looking ot get stoned i'd go for a change of pace. different weed, different device, different situation, etc

the best way for me to get really stoned was when i'd smoke after i worked out when i was a gym rat. i cant go to the gym anymore and i notice a huge difference because i dont sweat as much, or take such long breaks from smoking (many hours)