Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits on a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blaze_Haze, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Two hits and pass. Easy as that. Me and a friend smoked with a new acquaintance this weekend and he was getting of my fucking nerves. He would take 3-4 hits and hold the blunt for the longest fucking time between hits. He actually let it go out one time. If we smoke again with this guy, hes going to know the fucking rules with smoking my fucking blunt.

2. On the first time around we usually hit it till we feel it comn on then it gets passed. I mean if its a fat blunt yourgonna get stoned no matter what. If you don't, find some other friends or get better bud.

3. no limit. we just chief and pass

4. Me and my friend made a rule your weed and you smoke it how you want and they have to smoke it how you say. So me for a blunt i say 5 hit pass, for him its puff puff pass.

5. It depends on how much weed you have and who all threw in to get the thing. Usually in a balanced situation its puff puff pass, but when herb is abundant, pass when you feel like it.

6. Lol let me smoke with you guys, pass me the blunt ima smoke till its a roach:smoke:

7. no limit really, usually like 3-4 at first and then like 2 towards the end.

8. When I was going out with this one guy, and we'd go and smoke with his friends it would be a 3-4 hit depending on how many people.
    When I smoke with my friends mom, it doesn't matter how many hits.
    We just get a little antsy when she sits with it for a hot minute.

9. lol obviously that would be dickish. we still stay courteous..at least some of the group theres always the bitch who doesn't care about the person after them getting high, but we just tell that ho PASS MAH SHIT!

10. Yea we have 3-4 hits because we usually have 2 blunts rolled and lit on 4 heads.

11. In the words of Pitbull the rapper "I Said Puff, Puff, Pass Wit Yo Punk Ass" :cool: Thats how Ive always done it.

12. ahhh hahaha thats so funny because we call it football here haha, we do a little different variation of it as well. we take a hit and you arent allowed to exhale at all, you just keep hitting it. if you exhale you lose and get skipped until there is a winner. Thats usually at the end of the blunt though to get everyone stoned :smoke:

but we do 3 hits on a blunt, and 2 hits on a joint

13. We say 1 puff and pass. And this happens:

puff puff puff puff
    come on pass the blunt!
    okay one more, puff puff puff

and the process is repeated many times more

14. I second, "Puff, Puff, Pass."