Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits of honey oil until your done?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bego, Apr 13, 2009.

1. For me its 2 - 3 and I'm set right on my ass lost in my own world.

2. once i make some, ill find out. got around 3-4g's of kief, dunno what to make from it.. hash or bho.

3. #3 ModderXtr, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    A bowl and I'm set. :smoking:

Don't make BHO or QWISO out of your kief. If you make honey oil, press the kief inside of the honey oil. Or just top some bowls off with kief and just smoke it. Or press the kief and make hash.

4. #4 beamish, Apr 13, 2009
    1 hit. but... it all depends on how much you use each time, and the quality of the oil.
    1 hit = glob the size of a match stick head.

what? hash is for getting high quality smoking material from otherwise less quality material. if you already have kief though... dont waste your time. you will only lose some kief in the process, and the resulting hash wont be stronger (unless your kief is really dilute and green colored to start). just smoke it :smoke:

5. #5 Bego, Apr 13, 2009
    Huh? Haha, how can you fill an entire bowl with honey oil :confused:.

I'm talking like just using like drops and doing hot knifes and so forth.

On another note, what would be crazy would be to roll kief into your honey oil so you have both, damn...

And I was under the assumption that all honey oil is the same, just different purities, but same concentration of THC, no matter what bud you used.

6. nah, the better the bud, the better the oil.
    dont take my word though, try it for yourself.
    thats what i did! and it makes a difference.

7. Are you sure? Because people use shake mainly for it and it just has a lower yield because it doesn't have as much THC. If you use bud, all it does is make a higher yield.

8. I put some shake and loose small nugs in the bottom of the bowl, then I scrape a piece of oil together on the corner of my razor blade. I pass the lighter over it quickly to heat it slightly and it will fall off into the bowl on top of the little bit of weed already in there.

From there I either:

a. Smoke it
    b. Sprinkle kief on it and then smoke it
    c. Sprinkle more bud on it and then smoke it
    d. All of the above

9. ok thanks for the advices. i keep the stuff somewhat compressed, smells like rotten fruit lol.

10. Now thats a bowl reserved for the best of smokers. ;)

11. whether its shake or sugar leaves, the better the quality you use the the better quality you get. not quantity, quality. all bud is not equal, therefore all bho is not equal.

12. Indeed. I made a thread the other day about me making a goo-ball. That's a beautiful dank nug coated in a layer of hash oil, and dusted with kief.

:devious::smoke:

13. damn!!! :hello:
    now YOU are someone I could defn get used to chillin with!

14. all shake is is borken up bud..........