Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits does it take?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex?, Dec 15, 2008.

1. How many hits does it take for you to get the perfect high and what do you get high out of. I know this is really broad because it depends on the weed and what you smoke it out of, but I'll do an example:

Hits from a...
    Bong: 2-3 big hits
    Pipe: 8-10 hits out of the one I smoke from
    Blunt: At least 15 hits
    Joint: Alot. Pretty much a whole joint.

2. 15 hits? come on bro, you got a fucking high as tolerance. from a blunt or joint i take like 4 good rips and i'm good. i've never smoked out of a bong so i wouldn't know about that

3. Personally:

Bong - 2 good rips
    Blunt - 4 or 5 drags
    Joint - Around the same
    Piece - I dunno about the exact number, but two bowls usually gets me pretty smacked.

4. I only smoke stuff that doesn't have seeds, if it has seeds, its shit weed. Takes me 2-3 hits, I hold them in extra long for the awesome head rush.

5. I've only smoked a blunt once and that's what it took. Maybe it wasn't a good blunt, or maybe all the bong rips gave me a higher tolerance.

6. i didn't mean to sound like dick if i did. but yeah it was possibly the blunt or the stuff in the blunt. or it could be that we both have different ideas of what a perfect high is. cuz a perfect high is relative.

7. Well normally when I smoke to just get a buzz going:
    Bong: 4 - 5 hits
    Bowl: Half of it or about 5 - 6 hits
    Joint: Half a one

But normally I enjoy getting fucked up so:
    Bong: 2 full ones just for ME!
    Bowl: 1.5 - 2 bowls for me
    Joint: One and then generally a cig.

8. Usually two or three rips off a bong. Maybe four or five hits off a pipe. I've never reached my "perfect high" with just a joint but I estimate two or three would get me there.

9. i had some really good weed recently, 2 hits from a bong and i was set! normal mids/higher mid weed...
    joint - 1 joint
    bowl - depending on size of bowl.. 1 or 2 whole ones
    blunt - 5 - 10 hits, 10 will get me good.
    bong - 4 or 5 hits gets me good
    Gravity bong - 1 bowl pack..about 4 hits

10. i never actually counted but when i smoke out of my bowl i usually smoke one whole one and i'm goooood. apprx 15 hits? i don't rip it huge cuz it burns the weed so fast. i like to sort of spread it out so i can chill when i smoke.

11. if im smoking good weed ill be pretty good and baked by the time the blunt comes around the 3rd time :smoking:

12. Bowls: a deep bowl of my usual or 3 or so of mid will get me up there
    Blunt: .8g blunt in a honey dutch, for myself, is perfect, or 2 smaller grape rillo's.
    Joint: I don't particularly like the paper, so 2 Jay's and i'm fine.
    Bong: 2 of my usual or 4-5 of mid.

13. Bong... two bowls
    Pipe... two bowls
    Joints: 4
    Yayy high tolerance :(

14. uhh.. well i havnt smoked out of everything recently, my smoking goes in phases. but im gonna try to give it my best guess

Hits from a...
    Bong: 2-3 maybe 4 depending on the bong. biggg hits.
    Pipe: id say about a bowl or two.
    Blunt: i gotta say a good 10-20 hits depending on the weed and the blunt.
    Joint: whole joint. sometimes 2 maybe even 3 if its shit weed

15. Ussually 4-5 bong rips or like 10 piece hits...

Blunts are like 3-6.. I can take BIG blutn rips

16. #16 CloudyWolf, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
    A Swisher 'rillo bluntette to myself.
    5 hits off a two-liter grav bong.
    6 rips off a 2' Icebong
    9 or 10 hits off my sidecar waterpipe
    three .5g firecrackers

At the same time.

XD

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bong; 5-6 big hits
    Bowl; 2 or 3 bowls
    Joint; 1 or 2 joints

18. What I do when I'm low on weed-- pack as fat a bowl as my bong will hold, cache it in one hit, and hold it in for 30 seconds. After 5 minutes of feeling like death you are high as balls. Or you might just pass the fuck out from lack of oxygen or being really high. I miss being able to cough when I smoke. ;/

19. Bong: like 4 or 5 snaps
    Bowl: like 2 or 3 full bowls
    Blunt: about 3/4's
    Joint: 2 or 3 joints
    Vape: 4 or 5 good drags

20. For me, one bowl, but I think I pack them fairly small, so probably 5-6 hits or so from the pipe. Half a joint is acceptable, usually I'll have about two thirds of one (2 joints shared between 3 people). Never tried a blunt and only used a bong once so I dunno about those. This is with smoking around once a week.

edit: just noticed how old this thread is and that it was bumped twice randomly. Wtf?