Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits does it take to get you stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marijuanauser, Sep 6, 2009.

1. For me I smoke everyday and my tolerance is still low somehow, but to get me stoned it takes about 2 hits and not even bong or spoon hits, but a baby whacks from a homemade pipe. Before I had a bowl and took big hits until I had to stop for a month since supply ran low.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0epRjfGLw]YouTube - Tootsie Pop[/ame]

It's a rather silly question. It depends on the strain for one thing.

3. About half a hit its awesome :rolleyes:

4. Where I come from I get good potent shit, it takes around 2 good hits.
    :smoking:

5. ive been toking for almost a year, have yet to find a strain that takes less then a fully packed bowl to get me stoned :(. sometimes it takes 2 or one time i bought this shit that took like 3 bowls

6. Haha.
    Stoned?
    Like faded to last week? Two good rips from an okay sized bong of some PKs..Haha, for me anyway.

A good sized J will do it too.

It really depends on how good your company is, the music, and atmosphere when it happens. I'm pretty baked right now, got my incense lit, chattin online and jammin. :smoking:

7. like 5 or so good hits from a bong

8. If it's good bud, around 2-3 bong rips.

9. One hit, see sig.

10. 3 to 5 rips out of my Roor, and probably 7-12 out of a spoon, J, or small bubbler.

11. depends on the nug i get but i smoke some bomb...ususally 1-2 hits....

12. I don't really know. I finish a whole joint before it hits me.

13. 2 vaped bowls from my Buddha usually

14. a good sized bowl will get me ripped, 2 bowls and im set.

15. Not even a fully packed bowl from my spoon so like maybe 5 hits?

16. 3 good rips from a bong and im faded

17. Usually just a bowl

18. It depends, in my current bong (small) it takes me like 5 hits (so I can clear the bowl, the chamber is really small) but when I get my new one (2-3 more days) it should take 1 maybe 2 and I'll be stoned :)

19. I like when people say "about a bowl or two". A bowl for you could be 10 hits where as my little spoons' bowl is 2-3. I would say it takes me about 10 decent hits of mids to be feeling to where I don't want to pack another. 5-10 where I am feeling nice and will be up for a few hours, and 1-5 if I just want to take the edge off.

1-2 hits of exotics to take the edge off, 3-4 to where I am feeling nice, and I would stop at 5 on any exotic strain I get.