Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits does it take to get you high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CTz, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I started smoking a month ago and I think i've gone 2 days at the most without smoking haha. I usually get high or buzzed after 2 hits but I don't know how many I should take to get really fucked up

2. well, I have been smoking dank for a month and a half everyday, and to be honest I have noticed a difference in the amount of bud I smoked.

From a very small one hitter, probably around 6-12 hits *pretty small hits* Gravity Bong, with an equal amount of bud, maybe slightly smaller, is 3-4 *1 liter bottle*

3. smoke as much as you need to man. Ive smoked 20 bowls alone and needless to say I was really fucked up. but I only need 1 bowl to get pretty buzzed and 2 to get high

4. #4 Oblivion420, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    You really can't answer that question, too many variables.

But on average, to get REALLY baked usually a joints worth and I don't know how many hits that is, kind of depends cause I roll me joints like .5-.7 so maybe 20 hits? I'm really not sure.

But to get high I can probably take 4-6

Only a couple off a bowl

5. I've determined (from my dealer's usual stash, and my usual tolerance) that anywhere from a half a rip of dank indica to a bowl and I'm usually good. If it's mids, then I usually need 2 bowls. I find that sativa requires a huge hit to the head and then some, or at least 3 bowls to take the head high further.

6. You feel pretty nice after 1 hit when it comes down to it.. It really depends on the moment, I normally pack 3/4 of a bowl and then pack a full bowl 10 minutes after and sit on it, enjoy it for about 30-45 minutes. I feel pretty damn nice after every session.

7. when i first started- like 2-5. 6 being really high

now-like 12-15

8. depends on the quality and frequency of time between hits for me. usually two to eight can get me obliterated because of the bud i've been exposed to recently

9. #9 SplitGenetics, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Also this. quality has a lot to do with this subject.

10. 1 big one.

11. 1 for the money
    2 for the show
    3 to get ready and
    4 to go

4 hits

12. Honestly, if anyone is smoking dank it should only take 1 hit to get high, and 2 maybe 3 to get stoned. I dont believe anyone who says they need to smoke a gram of dank to the head to get high. People need to just chill a bit after they take a hit to feel the full effect of it. And you cant get fucked up off of weed IMO. Ill be higher if I smoke 1 bowl to myself then if I smoke 2+, after that the high just feels like im sober.

13. #13 Oblivion420, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    There is no way in hell 3 hits will get me stoned unless it's really dank.

I smoked 4 hits out of my bowl and I was at a nice high, but not stoned, and it was grand daddy purp.

14. I just smoked forr the firstime(stoped because of life getting hectic) in a year and I took 4 big rips from 2 bongs and I don't feel high again just sleepy

15. Maybe I just have a weird tolerance but Ive been a daily smoker for the past 3 years and 3 hits will get me stoned for a good hour half.

Edit: It is medical but none the less I know a lot of people smoke dank.

Double edit: To the guy above me thats because it was your first time in a year, need to prime those receptors!

16. Usually takes me .3-.5 to get stoned. Wake and bake is usually less bud than midnight toke.

17. usually a bowl or two. but, it's good weed and i smoke it in one rip.

18. 3 pipe/ joint hits for starters to get a good high. 2 bong rips though. For seasoned tokers, i would say about 1 or 2 more.

19. Around 2-3
    I have low tolerance :smoke:

20. Half a j, but I don't measure how much I put in a J so that's anyones guess :rolleyes: