How many hits does it take to feel something?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mr Fuxable, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Got a Pax 2 and barely feeling much even after like 10 hits. 3 puffs from smoking it would feel something much stronger. Whats your experience?

2. Do you have your temperature set high enough? Did the bowl turn brown after that many pulls?

3. yep its brown and its setting 3. keep in mind this is a high cbd low thc product, but like i said, smoking it would feel much more. I was told to try and hold the vape in my lungs longer? anything else?

4. Regardless of the product you're using (vaping, smoking, etc) holding it in isn't going to do very much. Something like 95% is absorbed in just a few seconds.

No advice on the rest, as I've never used a vaporizer, but will be buying soon. I'm just posting for future info.

5. The pax is a weak vape imo

6. What do you think of the Airzer Solo / Arizer Air?

7. I hae the air and I enjoy it. With vaping the high is not as instant so taking that into account, I can feel it after a few hits of my air. A whole bowl in one sitting is a nice high for sure. And it's much less than a pax trench.

• Like Like x 1

8. It depends on how high the quality of your weed is. Weed as good as this will get you high in just a bowl or 2.

9. Also, if you're smoking high CBD weed, don't expect to feel very high at all, no matter how much you smoke.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Untrue with vaping, you can hold vapor in a little longer than smoke and you will absorb more than when smoking. Not much longer, about 3 seconds with smoke, 5-7 seconds with vapor

11. [​IMG]

10/10. For 124 bucks, you can't beat it imo.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. OK so tried harlequin from a DIFFERENT dispensary and finally felt some body high. I think it was about 5 hits, much bigger clouds than before. (I think the pax needed to be broken in or something). I also cleaned it just for the hell of it. But the body high only lasted about 20 minutes or so. Is that normal?

13. It was the strain. CBD is non psychoactive (spelling?)
    If you do a google search, you'll find all kinds of info on it.

E

14. tried again and i definitely felt some body high this time, but it wore off fairly quickly, like 30 minutes. is this normal?

15. It's the pax. Load that shit up in a one hitter and take 2 puffs and I bet you'll be feeling good.

16. Just to answer the main question of the thread, it usually only takes me one or two hits to feel something. I have found out that it varies if Im smoking with people or if Im by my self...I don't know why though. I can often get higher by my self then when Im with friends. Haha

17. Is your temperature set high?

18. My experience with high CBD strains is very different than yours.

I feel the effects of high CBD (different than THC) almost immediately.

I also endorse the Arizer products. You could probably buy a Solo and an Extreme Q for the price of a Pax.