Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits do you usually get from a bowl?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by budbuddah, Mar 18, 2013.

1. I assume smoking a bowl is the same as smoking a bong. I'm from the UK and always smoke joints, but wanting to cut out tobaccos usage I want to change to smoking from a bong, feels much cleaner to me.

My question is, how much do you put in your bowl and how many hits do you get out of it? Roughly. I mean with a joint I'd imagine you'd get about 15-20 tokes before the joint goes out, but how many tokes does your bowl last?

Thanks stoners.

2. 5-6 big rips. It all depends on how big you bowl is.

Only you can finish th

3. my pipe is good for 5-25 hits depending on bowl size and hit size

a fat bowl of ground, slowly cherried will do 30 puffs over 5 minutes if i babysit it. or 6 good rips :D

4. An 8th I get here London is usually about 1.7, so how many sessions can I get with an 8th do you guys find? If I can have say 6 bowl smoking sessions with each session say being 4 hits i'd rather smoke joints if it means have more sessions and hits, if you follow..

P.S How many grams going into your bowls approx.

5. My bowl is good for anything from 5-15 hits depending on size of the hit and how much weed I packed.

6. About 5-7 with my pipe.

7. .2-.3 bowl of nug

.3-.4 of ground

~.3 of nug on bottom topped with ground (best way) so a g loads 3-5 good bowls

8. I take .3 in 1 hoot.

9. I had a small pipe, but when I nursed it and packed in nice and big, I'd get a good 10 hits. Joints seem like they last longer but to be honest my joints went before my bowls did.

If you get a handpipe, I've seen nice big bowls pack .5-.6. Big bong bowls I've seen take a good .8-1g. THose things get fucking massive.

10. I load maybe .2 gram bowls so a nug a little bigger than two tic tacs or half a mentos in
    My one hitter which is like 4 hits
    In a bong usually a whole mentos whick is like 5-6 really fat hits

11. 5-7 on my pipe

12. I only ever pack enough for one rip

13. An 8th is a eighth of a ounce, 3.5 grams. A joint is give or take .5 so about 7 "average" sized joints. a bowl/bong will save you in the long run for sure.

14. #14 CannabisKills, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013
    A .2 gram personal bowl is plenty for me to be high for at least an hour or two, depending on my tolerance. In general .1-.2 bowl is good for one person, I'll get like 20+ hits from it. If theres a couple more people then yeah a .5-.6 gram bowl makes sense, but a personal bowl that much, especially dank is gonna get a person pretty stoned and drain their weed (unless they have a lot, good for them lol I wish I did too) depending on their tolerance.

I've found bong rips to in general, get me higher.

15. about .15 of a g in one pull of grade A. all it takes

Attached Files:

16. I hope you don't pay more than £20 for that '8th'.

17. That 16th

18. how the heck do u manage to get 5 hits out of 0.1-0.2?? In Latvia, we pack a bowl with, lets say 0.2 and its for a nice one huge bong rip. Thats it. hehe.

19. Depends on how big your bowl pack is. If it's packed over the top in my bowl and I'm alone, I get at least 10 hits. But if it's just normally packed and me and my friend are sharing it, we usually get around 5 or 6 hits each before the pack starts to get kicked.

20. About .3
    Usually 3-5 hits