How Many Hits Do you take on Your MFLB??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by PackSoLOUD, Aug 30, 2013.

1. when you put your bud in it, how many hits do you take in one session.

I'm currently at 2-3

I dont take more than that right now, b/c im experimenting. 

I was getting heart palpitations and i think anxiety attacks. But yesterday i tried again and it was good, i didn't really get that. I was trying to figure out what would calm me down and how to control that. so i took people's advice on here of only taking small hits.

It doesn't really get me the high i want, which is to find everything super funny and my eyes to be low. But i'm working on it. 

so right now i'm on 2-3, and if an hour or 2 goes by and i feel good. I might take like 2 more.

2. A lot.... to many.... 20ish, I think, I'm not really sure.

3. damn, i remember i took 13 hits once, i was feeling real nice lol.

4. I thought this thread was about how many hits do you need to finish a trench. I think Capt Soydog answered that question. I'm not sure how many hits I need for a trench.. but I know that a bit 1/2 of a trench gets me super elevated. I have no tolerance atm, picking up half an ounce tomorrow. I'm going to post pictures as well, it's supposedly insanely good stuff. 

5. like 2-3 hits if I'm going native and 1 if I'm using a cigarette water filter.

6. I take 2, then wait  20 min or so, then 2 more, etc etc.
    This way gets me suppppper high, wheras before, I would be taking 20sum hits all within an hour thinking ill get to jupiter, which I did, but it was a very naseous, sick and tired jupiter, almost like greening out.

The mflb is powerful, dont underestimate it. :smoke:

7. And i thought I was a lightweight ^

8. That cigarette water filter gets you higher?

Also I take 2-3 hits for one of my sessions as well. That will get me elevated to my standards but if I want to be blown out of proportion then I take 5 hits then go to my other MFLB attach it to my makeshift gravity bong.

9. MFLB? Well over 10 hits. I think your tossing out your trenches wayyyyyy too early. Did it even change from green yet after 3 hits?

10. #10 jayfoxpox, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    I would not say it would get me higher , but it allows me to take much denser hits , because of the slight air restriction it gives makes it easier to inhale slowly and the water filtration prevents the hits from being too harsh. half way through my hit I pause and shake my herbs and continue. Or if I happen to  have a whip attached I can shake while I'm hitting.

here's the link if anyone is interested.
    http://www.miniinthebox.com/nanzihan-163-water-cigarette-pipe_p195592.html

11. #11 jayfoxpox, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
    Just found this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZucHHtBUcg

12. I just came.

13. it also depends on how dry and ground up your bud is :vape:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I get 7-10 draws per trench

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Very true.

16. I put keif in the other day, was so far the only worthwhile experience. I am on the border with this, my vapor genie is so far getting me higher. I have the draws down it just takes so much longer with the mflb. I feel like half of it is just euphoria from holding my breath so much. whereas I can vape everything in my vg in about 5 hits.

17. There's just too many variables to consider in order to make the answers here make any sense, for it all depends on:

Quality of the bud
    Fineness of grind
    How moist or dry your bud is
    How much you load in a trench
    How hard you pull
    How much power your batts are putting out