Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits do you get per bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420bonghits, Mar 10, 2011.

1. ya i smoked half my 8th now im vaping the other half

2. depends, with my lil bamboo slide, one to one and a half and it's ashed, with either of my spoons, depends on how much i pack but i get a good amount in.

3. 4-5 hits per bowl. on a good day.

4. I don't keep track.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. #25 B-J-G, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

6. 7-10. I used to use a gravity bong and I got fucked, even if it was schwag.

7. in my bowl... probably 5-7 if i pack it pretty fat.

in my bong, i usually just pack snaps, and take 3-5 bong tokes

8. I smoke it until there is no smoke coming off the bowl...It all differs because it depends how fat your bowlski is.

IMO: Snaps > Big bowls

(in a bong or bub) if your using a pipe, pack em fat, hit em fat. :bongin:

9. hmm are you guys sure? when i pack a bowl full (spliff usually but its the same with piff) i can usually get like 15-20 big nice hits, as long as you corner it :D

10. only 1! cuz im that boss.

11. I usually smoke out of a vape, get about 5 really good hits and then 10-15 ok hits

12. I pack super tiny bowls so 1 hit per bowl.

13. I pack up about .175 into my da buddha vape, I probly get about 25 to 50 hits depending on my starting temperature.

I like it taking a while to set in... I usually take a full half hour to just vape, not including warm up and breaking apart my bud

14. Usually just one, but that's cause I pack snaps. I can cram like a g into my bubbler's bowl if I wanted to, so I could get quite a few hits. I just don't. haha

15. 4-7. when i use my bong, sometimes my slide will just make love to me and give me like 13 hits though. don't know why, but i fucking love it.

16. 3 or 4. But I also pack tiny bowls. I can't stand coughing my ass off after taking a big rip. I take long tokes, but play with my carb to let alot of air in.

17. Usually 5 good hits if i'm not packing snappers

18. I don't smoke bowls, I smoke pools mother fucker

19. I get one hit from one pack because I pack a fat hit, but small enough to rip in one with enough lung power. And then I do that consecutively. until I Am medicated, my back pains are relieved and my mind is set right ;)

20. What do you mean by cornering the bowl? I’ve been trying to find a more efficient way to hit my bong!