Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many headshops do you go to?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gashadokuro, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Just as the title says. Regardless if it's far or close to u.

With me there are 3. 2 of them are within walking distance (10 mins or so each way), the other i'd rather drive to, also their stuff is cheaper. U can get 3 gs of the k2 for $10 which is good when ur on a stretch and get more bang for ur buck.

2. One, which I rarely go to. Got my bowl there and I'm planning on buying a grinder there.

3. Lazy J's, Mellow Yellow, Rock n'Robins, Smokey Monkey, Higher Ed, and Kind Creations. Usually hit most of them when I'm looking for something specific, like a vape adapter for the bubbler.

4. are those local or a chain? also the ones here are at the gas station. there's a couple actual stores in the malls around here

5. I just got one that I go to. I'm pretty tight with the owner so he gives me some good deals on whatever I want. Pretty chill, and they have all I need.

6. The 'best' head shop in my area sells really top shit, but all of it is insanely expensive, so I don't buy much there. The store I shop at is half a head shop and half a music shop. Decent prices there, and they *always* have interesting specials. For example, a month ago, they had a 'buy one get one' on all rolling papers besides the pre-rolled cones. They sold out hella fast.

7. When you live in the boonies like I do, there's only one decent headshop available...GrassCity :)

8. The Hideaway, mostly cause I know where it is and isn't far from campus.

9. it's all about headshop loyalty, if you go to one and get to know the people they will always hook you up with whatever you need, also they will give you heads up on new shit thats coming in.... I only go to one and it is the only one i need

10. all local, in a town of ~130,000. lazy j's might have another store in denver though.

11. i go to the corner gas station when im in a bind for something like cheap glass or papers. when im visiting my girlfriend i go to 420, when im at home i go to another place called cloud nine, when i want ambiance and a relaxing atmosphere i go to smokeys, and when im in chicago i go to a place on the corner of i think clarke and some side street where everything is dirt cheap.

12. Ummmmm in Canada, there are 2 headshops in Guelph, then there are 2 headshops that I go to in Toronto, Friendly Stranger, and THC (Toronto Hemp Company). In Santa Cruz California there are ~5 if not more,

Homeblown Glass
    Pipeline
    Irie Motivation
    Glass Roots
    Graphix

Those are the ones that come to mind.

13. Travel to the big city to my shopping. We have a local shop, it's ok. But the building it's in is owned by the head cop of local judicial drug task force. That is reason enuff to keep me away!

14. Since I've last posted they've pretty much stop selling any synthetic bud at the headshops closer by. They only have pipes at most. However I did find a couple of more good ones. One is only 15 mins from here, the other is at least 1/2 hr drive, but honestly it's worth going since it looks a lot nicer inside (very comfortable). They have a room made just to relax in. They have better product, and I think once a week or so they have some kind of dj dance party. It's pretty "meh" unless you bring someone with you (ie: a date).

15. closest one is like 45 minutes away from my house...shit sucks

16. There's about four that I'd go to, but I don't even know all of the ones in Portland. One is a hole in the wall that sells a lot of novelty stuff and has great customer service. The next one out doesn't have the best customer base, but they have awesome deals including a grab bag of five packs of papers for $2. There's a shop that deals almost exclusively in bongs that will let you try them out to see how they pull and all that, very much like a jewelry store.

My favorite shop of all is another small store that's actually the upstairs half of a whole lifestyle store. Great people to talk to, great prices, always helpful.

17. Also 3. 2 are either north or south 10mins from my house the other is just 1 thats a little further but 1 i perfer