How many Guys here have used those Penis enlargers

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by growerBabe, Dec 17, 2011.

1. OK Guys
    How many of you have use penis pumps and such and do they make you larger?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

2. Lol im subbing this

3. nothing else to say other than this ^

4. im happy with my size. so no.

5. Lmao...my ex homie Judas had one back in the day

And our friend Smokey thought it was a bong, put his mouth on the end and everything...was all like "I don't get how this works"

And Judas is like "my dick goes in there" lol

6. Thats 1 of the parts in van wilder.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ykEL1Mw6U]VAN WILDER taj's date part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

7. Thats excellent
    I see it now

8. Thats excellent
    I see it now
    [​IMG]

9. Other than surgery no pill powder pump or weight will make it bigger so don't buy that stuff it's a rip off

10. I use it all the time and am living evidence that it works. Do you want me to send you a before/after photo via text?

P.S. i was only half an inch erect now im OVER 7 inches

11. I'm happy with my set-up,so no penis enlargement for me!:hello:

12. There is nothing that can make your dick bigger.

The pumps may inflate it a little more but that doesn't last and simply doesn't make a difference.

13. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']Other than surgery no pill powder pump or weight will make it bigger so don't buy that stuff it's a rip off[/quote]

Doesnt surgery have risks? Like not being able to get it erect no more

14. I have a mindset that my cock is constantly growing.. and it is.
    There's my 2 cents, maybe.
    :D

15. Penis enlargement surgery carries huge risks. Peeing wrong, breaking it during sex, impotence the list goes on.

It's not worth the price when 50% of people who do it experience a problem.

16. I haven't. I wish someone would make a penis shrinker so I'd stop hurting everyone I tried to fuck. :(

17. [quote name='"1992xr2"']I haven't. I wish someone would make a penis shrinker so I'd stop hurting everyone I tried to fuck. :([/quote]

Penis Shrinker V.1:

Attached Files: