Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many G's V2

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Lol.... i have a lot of these useless threads but w/e

im having a sesh with joints with like 6-7 ppl. after school... can YOU BELIEVE!!!

so yeah how many g's do i need to get everyone baked and good to go

2. I agree with Dr.Gonzo. You're gonna need shitloads.

3. if its dank then you will probably need 5-7 grams, that would be like a nice joint per person.

4. Idk what yall are smoking (@ 12g's) but of some good danky dank bud like purp, or sour d... 4-6 g's will be more then enough. i usually take 3 or 4 hits off a joint of good and im blitzed for a good while. Are they puttin in on it? if not i wouldent smoke a shit load because around here purp is 15-20 a G.

5. just have everyone roll themselves up a nice personal J and everyone should be good. .5 a person will be plenty

6. About 3 ppl are newcomers lol. im gonna have to handle everything myself again. SMH

7. LOL fuck that. I wouldnt have for like 6 grams of bud for 7 people and 3 of them newcommers so they prob wont get high

8. Is it mid or dank? An eighth of dank should get all of you high, that is .5 per person. If you are getting mid id probably go for anywhere from a quad to a half o.

9. Well it depends on their tolerance, so could be anywhere from an 8th-1/4+

10. Wow. Can't everyone just chip in?
    Say a g each or something?

You're mad generous for doing all this work lol :smoke:

11. Marijuana is only meant for those generous lads. Weed is your bud, so be a bud back :)