Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many G's Required?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Feb 7, 2011.

1. I am blazing with 3 other people including me possibly 4, and i needa how many g's i would need to get us pretty blazed

We are all amateur tokers, except this one dude who is his first time :D

:smoke:

2. Depends what you're smoking and how big your hits are. I would imagine 1.5 grams would work between all of you

3. What are you smoking out of? 3 gs at the most

4. 4 people, lol 1g can get you guys all stoned. Get 2gs so you can get high twice if you want 2 :)

Ive been smoking for 3 years, a half year everyday and .2 dank still gets me BLAZED.

5. yeah if you got a pipe or bong 2g should be good.. even jays.. roll up 3 jays outta 2g and you shoudl get niec n blazed if your rookies

6. Most people don't inhale good... When your smoking make sure you get some smoke and take a deep breath. Tell everyone to do the same... Seriously when people don't inhale it makes me so mad

7. I'm guessing could manage with 1 or 1.5, but getting 2 gs is probably a good idea, because you never want to run out

8. Prob 2 jays and the rest with my handy dandy apple PIPE!

and it's dankkkk champagne kush, only exclusive in Canada baby !!

:smoke:

9. Do what i said. 1g is DEFINATELY ENOUGH. But get 2gs just so you guys can get high again later

10. I would say 1 gram if you use a pipe, 1.5 grams if you use a joint/blunt, or .8 if you use a bong.

11. you guys smoke a lot, probably a gram or two tops for amateurs. reason i say this is because i notice that when my tolerence level is down (from not smoking for a couple weeks) i can take one hit and be pretty good. it also depends on the person too i guess. but 1-2 grams should be fine for a good time

12. When I was in high-school we used to split a g between me and 3 friends everyday after school, we did this everyday and on the weekends smoked more. That one gram would keep us nice and blazed from 420 til 7 or so when dinner was served.

13. AHAHA u smoke directly at 420 lol?

i would but my school ends at 2 30 :(

14. Lol I read it depends on what you're smoking and how big your tits are.

LOL :laughing:

15. Two .5g planes or one gram blunt will get you all pretty god damn ripped for a few hours.

16. I just wanted to say that OP you have the greatest sig of all time. Old school Jay was the best. But for me and my friends(2-3 usually) we just roll a half gram joint and we're good. We don't smoke often so we have really low tolerance.:hello:

17. Straight up. Don't forget to check my official jay-z thread lol.

and THanks for the advice everyone

18. Yeah it was a convenient time, we got out of school at 330 by the time we got out of the student parking lot and got the bud it would be a few minutes after 4 so we just always timed it up. Helped us gauge the quality also because we could time how long we were high and shit.

19. I'd say go for the gold. Two 1g blunts.