How many grams would i get with 6 plants in a grow bucket?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TazzLAzz, Nov 27, 2011.

1. The Grow Bucket

Gonna try growing in one of those. Seems like a simple enough way to do it. I have at least 6 beans that i already germed. The thing says it comes with a screen so i figure i'll put as many solocups on the bottom as possible. Then just grow scrog.

So how much can i expect to harvest with an average yield strain? And should i do vegging or just start 12/12? Its gonna have the screen anyway so idk.

2. lol that's kind of a rip dude. just get some cfls, soil, and a computer fan if you wanna be "economical." But if you wanna grow right, cop a air-cooled mh/hps 400w system off someone on your local craigslist. They usually go around 100-150. Get a inline fan/blower fan to cool it. Then grab some soil - sunshine, fox farm, happy frog - and some 5 gal buckets. Cheap nutes like fox farm. And grow.

3. I don't have much space. I'm not good with my hands. And i need for there to be minimal smell. I know it would be cheaper to make one myself but i figure if i do a cfl grow i won't use much more room or wattage. So i'll just go with that.

4. I find it very hard to believe that you are going to get 6 plants in a single bucket even if you scrog them. I don't mean to be a debbie downer.. But if you are limited by space and detection and are still looking for success, I would recommend just going one plant in the bucket to get your feet wet :D

5. ^^^ what he said...

6. Ya dude would try 1 or 2 first and see how it works (but you have already germed) so oh well
    I would try and keep them in separate buckets I've only kept 2 plants in the same bucket, just dont think your roots will have a lot of space
    but good luck bro !!!!! I'll be checking this out later to see how thing have come along