How many grams will I get?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Brian_maes, Aug 19, 2019.

1. 7BCF19BB-A080-4FC9-ABF9-E81B9BBFF467.jpeg A9DD8B97-3F51-4D50-9A5A-AC41222A9CAF.jpeg this is my first time growing. I learned a lot during the last 6 weeks. I made some mistakes and will make some changes for the next grow. Right now i am approximately 2 weeks from harvest. Although this plant is smaller than it should be, i don’t mind as long as i get something from my very first plant. I can see some buds are forming. Do you think these will fatten up a lot during the last two weeks? How many grams can I expect? This is the easy bud autoflower. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

2. Picture of the entire plant with pop can or something for size comparison. Someone will help you.

BL

3. This is the small plant. I have a second one that is bigger but is not flowering like this one 7A957B57-3969-485A-8707-8D53F2A5F177.jpeg

4. I couldn't really guess at the weight but it's not going to be ripe in 2 weeks

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I would agree it won’t be ready in 2 weeks. I would think you’ll get like 3.5 or 5 grams off that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. What could be the reason that they won’t finish in time? The first 4 weeks i left them outside and put them under 2 cfl lights at night (which were not enough). In week 5 i bought a led grow light (probably a weak one). Do you think with decent new led lights the second grow would be better? Thanks

7. In time for what?

Better lights will give better results for sure

• Like Like x 1
  8. Royal queen seeds says the plants are ready to harvest after 8-9 weeks. I also don’t have a lot of time till i have to move the plants so i was hoping they would finish in 9 weeks.

9. General rule is to add 2-3 weeks more than what a breeder/seed company says (exceptions are c99 )

Sent from my Pixel using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Plants are heavily influenced by their environment so the breeders estimate is just that, it's not a guarantee. That one will not be finished for several weeks

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. A couple of joints.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. That light is wank, don't buy it. What is your budget? And what country are you in?
    I'll recommend a far better light for the money

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. 200-250 euros. I’m from belgium. Thanks a lot man!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh right, that's a good budget, you have a few options, but I would go for one of these...

if you want your grow area to be square...
    Mars TSW 2000 Quantum Board Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro for sale,buy Mars TSW 2000 Quantum Board Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro - Mars Hydro

Or one of these if you want your grow area to be rectangular...
    Mars TSL 2000 Quantum Board Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro for sale,buy Mars TSL 2000 Quantum Board Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro - Mars Hydro

Each of these are €240 with delivery and cover an area of about 8-10 Square feet in my opinion

If you don't need to cover that much space then these are smaller versions...
    Mars TS 1000 Quantum Board Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro for sale,buy Mars TS 1000 Quantum Board Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro - Mars Hydro

And...
    Mars SP 150 Best Indoor Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro for sale,buy Mars SP 150 Best Indoor Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro - Mars Hydro

They are about half the price, half the wattage, and cover half the area as the first two. Same diodes though and they're very efficient

Even the small ones can give you several ounces

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. No experience with autoflowers here, but as everyone else has said, those look far from ready, certainly not in 2 weeks. I can tell you that no matter what strain you're growing, ripeness is determined by a combination of pistil and trichome maturity, but mainly the latter (depending on the type of high you're looking for).

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks for the help! Why would you take one of these over the one i posted? I only plan to grow 3 small autoflowers so number 3 and 4 you suggested would work? Thanks again!

17. The price and electricity usage of that light is around the same as the first two but it will only produce half the amount of light and you'll get half the amount of bud. Plus it has fans so will be noisy, it will give off more heat because its less efficient, the light is purple which makes it hard to spot ill health, and you wouldn't want your neighbours seeing purple light flickering through curtains or doorways because it's associated with cannabis growing. It's old technology and just not as good in any way. Sometimes old tech can be cheaper so it can be worth the cost, but this one isn't

The second two are only going to be able to light up 4 or 5 square feet and you might struggle to fit 3 autos in that space. It might be ok though. The size of autos can vary a lot. 2 autos would be a good fit, but you'd probably be able to squeeze 3 I guess