how many grams will i get from one plant of bagseed

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ppaul24, Nov 4, 2010.

1. so im thinking of trying to grow just one or two plants in my closet how much would i get from one plant? any tips of how to hide it? i was thinking my old laudry hamper or a shoe box, also well the smell be very noticeable if its only one or two plants?

2. You'll get as much from it as you put into it... The more lights and space, the more bud...

You could grow a couple grams in a shoebox with a single CFL.. Or grow Ozs in a hamper with a bunch of T5HOs...

And smell is only a problem if your weed is good... grow hemp and no one will smell it. Grow the digiddy and everything near your plants will reek of pot...

-Loki

3. thnks for the reply what do you mean by grow hemp is that a diferent kind of plant? i tought hemp was the paper made from it the seeds im using are from bagseed from mid is that the bad smelling one?

4. If it'll get you high, it'll smell... Hemp being Cannabis that doesn't get you high...

-Loki

5. do your research and you will get a good amount.

6. hahahahahaha

7. If you don't know how to use the search option to find avg yield sizes, and understable the fact that bagseeds differ widely.... Bagseed isn't a brand....

NONE

You will kill the plant somehow someway before it even pops