Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams to get you high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greg50, Mar 11, 2009.

1. What type of (hopefully portable...) vape would everyone reccomend? seems like the best bet for me I really dont like coughing all the time because I want to start getting into shape

2. #42 HerbalRemedies, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    I'm not understanding your thought process. If you take .5 every hit, you'll only get 7 hits out of an eight, isn't this basic math?

.5 isn't that big of a bong rip either. It's like saying someone couldn't dunk a basketball or run a mile. Some people can, some can't. It's obvious you lack the ability to take large bong rips. And when did I ever say anything about rolling something up and taking 7 hits to kill an eighth? I'm fairly certain I said:

Quit digging.

You are not on my level. Stop trying to convince people I'm on yours.

3. HerbalRemedies, would growing be your so called "job"?

4. #44 enorty, Mar 11, 2009
    seems like me and you smoke about the same, wondering how long you've been doing this now? Because I know that i am starting to experience respiratory problems from smoking this much. Every hit is like a knife stab to my lungs now... mostly my right lung hahha :confused: but im also going on 5 years of this same routine now, I think its time for a break maybe :(

5. #45 IGotTheCottons, Mar 11, 2009
    @ OP - right now it takes me about .5 to get a good buzz goin (whether it be in a blunt, bubbler, or bong - fuck bowls, IMO). That's just mids. With good ass weed I can get sufficiently stoned off .2-.3.

When I was a bit younger, I used to kill .5-1.0 in 1 hit. That shit started fuckin up my lungs, so I've given it a rest. If anyone wants to argue that, they can kiss my ass. I know how much I can kill in a hit, and don't gotta prove shit to you little kiddies who are gonna call BS on it, lol.

How 'bout you STFU if you don't know what you're talkin about? He said IN A BONG! It's easy as fuck to take .5 in 1 bong hit if you got a decent set of lungs.

It's possible... I've done it... Not any time recently, though. This was back when I was younger, and didn't believe in conserving my weed.

Don't tell me that. I'll start practicing, and come over to claim that $1,000, lol. I used to kill 1.0's all the time in bubblers/bongs/gravity bongs - and not choke. My friends were always like :eek:

But I also used to do 3 hours of Yoga a day, and as a result, had above average lung capacity.

You can't talk about dealing on GC, so if it is his "job" then he'd probably be wise to not say so, lol.

6. Nothing out of the ordinary harshing out every once in a while, but really that doesn't even get me too much anymore. I've heard of people getting water on the lung because of bongs though, so that might be why you're getting respiratory problems.... then again I'm no doctor :rolleyes:

7. I'm going to have to respectfully ignore that question. What my job is has no relevance to my presence here on GC or in this thread.

8. I could see that being a possibility. The heat evaporates the water, and causes there to be a lot of steam in the smoke... I imagine that can't be very healthy...

9. Nashua? Lol

10. Haha not quite. If I wanted to make it to PSU, it'd be a bit of a drive... about 3 hours, I used to have a friend there and I'd take a couple zips and blaze with him and his frat boys all weekend :smoke:

Man, those were the days.

11. Yeah im a NH man myself. Didnt realize we had some 'locals' up here let alone some people involved in Hort. Like i am. maybe when I pull my crop we will have burn something down. And yeah PSU is a pretty weed dominated school. Go to Umass Lowell and its just a bunch of drunk fucks blowing yayo all day/night.

12. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cUmQ_3lRbY&ytsession=vNkK6tgwWV3KNcIvEmih2xRLQLhxtttIw03Bc8JaKUvLnxEG8l81EzyHKlHVhp4ZPAXGVcO03ZgEd04d8V5slps6ornVvY3cSiyXvNInoGB7KyLyV-wz4PbtnvdlCUH1sX2yzNypPG6I_ZVkQijYTVBGOZY47igePQlaZyDxbIazrWhMpCK3rw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

We've all seen it.

Why even say that?

Better head to the ATM!

:D

13. Driving directions to Nashua, NH
    448 mi – about 7 hours 49 mins

:eek: Looks like we're on opposite ends of the spectrum.

14. Now that's what I'm talkin about!

15. Must me in Maine. Lol. I just bought 60 acres out there for an outdoor garden.... Or maybe you're in vermont... or Canada. Or pittsburg nh... Who cares. im off to the hydro store.

16. I've never seen that vid before, lol. That's sick.

17. Man I was going to give rep points. Then you sucked half that bowl into the water. And the other half was wasted with that nasty lighter. Respect that glass though.

18. Thats a fuckin bong rip,god damn!

19. It only takes one rip through the roor and im grilled, doesnt mean I stop there lol

20. lolol. .5 isnt an 8th. an 8th is 3.5. morever, most people with an 8th would west-coast that shit.

I usually get high off .3 - .4 by myself.
    if im with friends we get 1.5g's .