How many grams per watt is a satisfying grow for you?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dcthemvp, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Of course not. How could people with such high ego's feel remorse?

2. Man, YOU are the only one here with an ego

3. No, your high who's just got me started. All virgo's are like this :)

4. No, your high ego's just got me started... All virgo's are like this :)

5. Hey man.. So you'll need about 100w per plant minimum. You'll need to choose which style you want to grow with, hydro or soil. A tent is a great place to start a grow. Gonna need a carbon filter to... That filters all the smell for ya :wave: :poke:

6. [quote name='Greentrails']Hey man.. So you'll need about 100w per plant minimum. You'll need to choose which style you want to grow with, hydro or soil. A tent is a great place to start a grow. Gonna need a carbon filter to... That filters all the smell for ya :wave: :

Wrong thread?

7. Nope, just handing out some advice :wave: :laughing:

8. Oh ok. Thats about how simple I keep it. Works great for me!

9. Bigger pots increase yield. Try Fox Farms products. Good luck on your grow dude

10. SO let me get this straight , on one hand you hit the like button on my comment and then you come back with the above.

How does that work? What ya Sally Schizoid or something?

Of all the folks here I'm probably about the last one you should pull your piggy little wannabe CartMan " You WILL reSPECT ME...bullshit with. So you might want to shitcan
    your crap with *me* , I WILL make a project out of you if you keep this shit up.

If you ask a question you don't get to dictate how folks answer................and respect
    given is respect gotten , so far you haven't exhibited a great deal of that commodity.

As for yout pompous ass screaming orders. I suggest the alternative of
    connubial bliss with an exceptionally spiny cactus , it will be a great deal motr
    pleasant than attemtping to make *me* follow your oders.

Now are we clear enough on this or would you care to have me tell you
    in much plainer language?

11. YOU are gonna yap about somebodies ego? ROTFLMAO , shhheeeiiit
    you've got a driver and limo for yours and a butler to open the door for
    it , since of course your ego arrives at any given place fifteen minutes
    before you get there.

If it gets any bigger you'll need a f***ing semi truck for it.

12. [quote name='"dcthemvp"']Long story short, I did not ask for help or factors to increase yeild. I did not say success is based upon yield and yeild alone. I simply asked a simple question and all you Internet trolls pounced on this as a way to vent this knowledge you have obtained online. I am well aware of how to grow as I come from 3 generations of tobacco farmers. Of course I know there are many factors to increase mass size as well as many factors for every aspect of growing. I ask you guys save your information for the needy.

P.S. never ASSUME.... It's make a ASS|U|ME both[/quote]

Only you make a ass out of you. And its coming thru loud and clear.

13. [quote name='"dcthemvp"']

And I'm well aware of that, but isn't there also a section for beginners/help section? :)[/quote]

You better run to it newbie. This is coming from a newbie!! Only diff. I can admit it!! Lmao

14. Oh my god OP you make me laugh so much, I hope you're trollin cuz if not you are so mad it's hilarious.

If you grow with cfls and have pretty decent conditions, like overkill on lights, 500-600 watts on 2 plants, does .5 per watt actually sound possible?

OP, if you start typing angrily at me I'll crack up, you so crazy.

15. Grams per watt is a retarded measurement only used by braggers and folks who need to sound smart.

A worthless measurement without a time stamp (like toastybiz said).

Example:

Joe has no clue what he is doing when it comes to plant food. He found the need to veg his plant for a year under a 400 watt lamp before harvesting 6 ounces of shitty weed.

Jim has it down to a science. Under his 400 watt lamp he went from clone to harvest in 75 days and yielded 6 ounces of the best bud anyone has ever seen.

They both have the same grams per watt.

Now tell me what this measurement is good for again?

16. I agree with rumple. It's all about your growing conditions, genetics, soil, all that... Not just how many watts you have. Yeah it's great to have 1000w's.. But if you're constantly stressing your plant it's not going to be that great. There are a lot more factors then just how many watts you're using.

17. Better watch it there Rumple -- the OP has insisted that you only answer the question he has asked (which has changed a few times) and not offer a single word of wisdom or advice, or else you become worthy of insults and a total lack of appreciation.

How dare you try to help him!

18. I appreciate all the advice from the old school heads no matter who it's directed to, I also find the OPs crazy ramblings quite entertaining though.

19. Damn! I still got half a bowl of popcorn, and the shows over.