How many grams per watt is a satisfying grow for you?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dcthemvp, Oct 15, 2011.

1. I think what your failing to grasp is , that using grams per watt is a newbie way to judge the success of your grow, and I dont know many skilled or large scale growers that track it that way.

Every one of your posts has actually made you look completely like a noob...

Several people have tried very kindly to articulate better ways of judging it, but you dont want to hear it...

I answered for you with a simple gram per watt answer, but it was more as a kick for me, as I also think its ridiculous to judge a grow's success that way...

If you weren't so arrogant you might see that , clearly you have nothing to learn, perhaps you should move on brother !

True wisdom comes from knowing you know nothing at all....

You seem to be lashing out , maybe your should work on your quality a bit more before thinking about other people's grams per watt.., because whatever your smoking, doesnt appear to be taking the edge off... relax.

:smoke:

PS: I judged my first couple grows that way , and from my experience, only growers that are fairly new (2nd or 3rd grow) still go by grams per watt..

2. Call me a bandwagoner if you want to man, but you are disrespecting everyone also. Not to mention you posted this in a forum that tends to be used to HELP people...so you know, any info given could be helpful to anyone who may visit this thread that doesn't know as much as others?

3. It's not like you are the only person that will see what's written...though you may be if you keep an attitude like that. Also good luck getting people to help with any possible issues in the future if you get a bad rep with the community

4. You quoted me saying lattaces and SCROG yet assume I think light is the only factor? Again, I didn't ask for factors, I asked what is ideal for YOU guys. Big difference!

5. Still an asshole

6. Never assume you know more then the man next to you.

Don't provide help to those who are not looking.

Save your answers for those who are looking.

7. [quote name='"dcthemvp"']hey you idiots, i asked a simple question.... GRAMS PER WATT!!! my buddy who grows for the state has managed to get his yield up to 1.5 grams per watt using lattaces as his SCROG. i did not ask how light travels, how much area it covers, etc. i asked what you guys consider a satisfying grow. 3 grams per watt is unheard of!!! thats why i posted this, hearing my buddy was getting 1.5... i wanted some opinions? he also said 600 hps are the most efficient lighting.[/quote]

A gram a watt. Also I use 2 600 instead of 1 1000

8. Long story short, I did not ask for help or factors to increase yeild. I did not say success is based upon yield and yeild alone. I simply asked a simple question and all you Internet trolls pounced on this as a way to vent this knowledge you have obtained online. I am well aware of how to grow as I come from 3 generations of tobacco farmers. Of course I know there are many factors to increase mass size as well as many factors for every aspect of growing. I ask you guys save your information for the needy.

P.S. never ASSUME.... It's make a ASS|U|ME both

9. Thank you!!! And yes, like my first post, I've heard 600's are the way to go?

10. Even if someone doesn't give you exactly what you asked for, don't they deserve a little respect for trying to answer you? Man, you jump down everybody's throat as though they have deeply offended you by offering an answer. Every word of every answer you've gotten has been offered as a free gift, whether it's exactly what you wanted or not you should just say thank you.

I love the way you blame me -- yes, it's all my fault that so many people think you're an asshole. It couldn't possibly have something to do with your own attitude and behavior... :rolleyes:

11. Just to be argumentative cuz you jumped on some nice guys trying to help out...

Tobacco growin... Not weed dude. Different growth.

Your dad knows how to grow to baccy... Doesn't mean you do.

12. All these responses have been completely ego driven. So no, I don't appreciate someone assuming they know more and do better than me. Like ive said a million times, it is not help I need!! Save the answers for those in need because I do not appreciate all these assumptions!

13. The same goes for all plants then idiot. When we refer to ideal conditions and such we aren't talking strain specifically right????? My point is, if I need growing tips, I'd ask someone with EXPERIENCE, not someone who's read to many books.

14. This shit is getting entertaining, Im getting popcorn !

15. [quote name='"dcthemvp"']

All these responses have been completely ego driven. So no, I don't appreciate someone assuming they know more and do better than me. Like ive said a million times, it is not help I need!! Save the answers for those in need because I do not appreciate all these assumptions![/quote]

Lots of people frequent this forum, it helps everyone to read it.

16. And obviously you're dumber than a box of rocks cause I don't know how many times I've said I do not appreciate the "help" as I'm not looking for it!!! Helping someone who knows what they're doing is assuming you do it better. Kind of like when your boss shows you a "easier" way to do something when everyone clearly does things different, it's frustrating because he felt as though you weren't doing it correct and that his ways better. Also, to the people griping about quality pver quantity... Ever heard of both?????

17. And I'm well aware of that, but isn't there also a section for beginners/help section? :)

18. Sorry I'm not a bitch putting on a front

19. [quote name='"dcthemvp"']Long story short, I did not ask for help or factors to increase yeild. I did not say success is based upon yield and yeild alone. I simply asked a simple question and all you Internet trolls pounced on this as a way to vent this knowledge you have obtained online. I am well aware of how to grow as I come from 3 generations of tobacco farmers. Of course I know there are many factors to increase mass size as well as many factors for every aspect of growing. I ask you guys save your information for the needy.

P.S. never ASSUME.... It's make a ASS|U|ME both[/quote][/]

:laughing::laughing::laughing: I'm pretty sure nobody else feels that the others have had an ass made of themselves..

20. It's quite apparent that this is a touchy subject considering only few can answer the relatively simple question without some negative input.