How many grams per watt is a satisfying grow for you?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dcthemvp, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Since you want to be specific, i actually asked "how many GRAMS PER WATT is considered a successful grow for YOU". Not what do you consider a successful grow. And also, a answer can be given. Kind of how every strain is different yet the same questions and answers always pop up? People got to understand their strain, and when they do they'll get optimal results. I've got potency down. I'm now focusing on weight. It's not greed, but it's part of growing. So you keep focusing on quality, which ALL 100% depends on strain. So if you aren't getting satisfied quality search for a new strain. I got mine down. Now I'm focusing on getting the most out of it which is why it really bugs me how you guys keep going off subject! A strain can only be so potent, but there are techniques to double and even triple yeild without sacrificing quality. I guess people like you just don't like hearing how much people get?

2. People are confusing this post with me needing help. That is not the case!

3. That's the case for me, I would like to know how many watts I can get away with trying to grow a plant in a closet, I want atleast a zip from the plant.

4. You DO NOT need a big light to get a zip from one plant, If you use proper growing techniques and your closet has ideal conditions. I'd go with a 70 watt hps to be safe. Train the hell out of her during veg and beginning of flower.

5. only 1? you lowballin yourself there russy? ;)

6. 1 is always the goal

7. Just from this thread, I hope all this dudes shit dies!! NEVER heard someone be so disrespectful!! Asl for help and bitch at you for giving it. You dont like answers dont ask stupid question. AGAIN IF YOU THINK LIGHTING IS THE ONLY FACTOR TO YEILD YOUR IN FOR SURPRISE.
    PS most ppl gave you a answer in those books they wrote, Plus some extra HELPFUL info. Now we REGRET WAISTING OUR TIME!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. [quote name='"dcthemvp"']1 is always the goal[/quote]

So, your not quite as good as you think, if one is still the goal. Your response to others just shows how much you still have to learn. Go blow your buddy who " grows for the state"LOL

9. In fact, this was the original question:

Asked and answered:

With much love,

A Bitter Old Timer :rolleyes:

10. Disrespect sources from idiots like you who misunderstand a simple question as a begging for help! I'm well aware of the "factors to yield" and do not need suggestions. I simply asked how much you guys produce per watt!!!

11. Also, I never once asked for help. Learn how to read and we possibly wouldn't of ever had disrespect in this thread. When I get answers that I did not ask for I feel disrepected, ever think of that?

12. When did I ever say I was so good? You people really need to learn to fucking read before putting your worthless 2 cents in.

13. That answer came after a novel of information I did not ask for. Information I already contain. Ultimately it was disrespecful to me assuming I needed help instead of answering my simple question and starting a nice thread. You got everyone thinking I need helped and that I'm some disrespectful asshole who spits on the one who provides this "help".

14. Honestly YOU are being rude man, don't need to go off on the people adding more To a thread than just a 1 digit number for other people.

15. It is not help I need people! What don't you guys get about that!???!!?? I did not ask how to get more grams per watt, how many watts I need, how many grams i need, what kind of nutes, etc. I asked a simple question "how many grams per watt is considered a successful grow for YOU". Telling me information that I'm already familiar with instead of answering the question on the thread is not only mind boggling, but very frustrating as well as disrespectful. Assuming I need help when clearly none is asked for is the biggest sign of disrespect to me. Never assume you know more than the person next to you.

16. You wanna join the bandwagon now too huh? If this thread was made for that extra 2 sense then that'd be ok, but that wasn't the plan. The plan was for simple answers not the retard treatment.

17. What an asshole

18. Might weigh that on Jupiter , it sure as hell won't here on Earth. A lb a light is
    easily doable on 600s and a gram a watt is not out of the question with the right
    strain and method,

19. See how I could possibly get frustrated as I did not ask for this useless information?

20. I rape assholes