How many grams of schwag does it take a KB smoker to get high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Litew8stoner, Mar 19, 2005.

1. I've been smoking only KB for about a year now. Money has been tight, so I'm looking to pick up some weight in schwag. How many grams in a blunt would it take a kind bud smoker to get high?

2. Umm, by yourself? 1.5g shwag in a blunt will get you stoned off your ass.

3. i would have bongs man if your short on the cash u get more biltzed off less bud

peace..:hippie:

4. You won't get high. I don't smoke the best but it's better than most mids. So last week I buy a cut of some shitty-ass mids and after two blunts was only mildly buzzed.

5. i was in the same bit, i didnt have any money to get danks for a while so i had to get schwaaggy off my pops. it took me about 2 bowls to get nice and buzzed, or a joint will do you fine.

6. no doubt, schwag is shitty, but that doesnt mean its bad. i mean cmon guys lets face it, so long as it getws you stoned does it REALLY matter wether its cron, or kill, or schwag??? dont get me wrong, there most definately is a difference in the highs, but you still get stoned no matter what kind it tis your smokin.

7. by my calculations..... with the growth rate at 4.20 percent and crime rate at an all time high, this calls for the invasion of Greenland...

why dont you just smoke until your high

i fiugre you can buy alot more schwag so smoke it all baby

peace

jeff

8. Go with 3 grams the more the better.

9. just smoke untill your fucking blitzed, say to yourself, im stoned, then thats how much you have to smoke.

10. Has anyone tried switching stains after smoking a specific strain for a long time? My friend use to grow his own weed, and he got really messed up with the stuff i get from the dealer. My stufff was pretty decent, but nowhere near the quality of his grow. Maybe because of the different cannabinoid %s in different types?