Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Grams Of Kush To Get 3 People High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mikegunior7, Jun 1, 2013.

1. #1 mikegunior7, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    How many grams of Kush do i need to get 3 people high including myself? How long will we be high?(We're smoking out of joints btw)

2. #2 mikegunior7, Jun 1, 2013

3. #3 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 1, 2013
    Depends on the quality of the kush strain you have and your tolerance.

If it's mids, you'd prob need 1.5-2gs between 3 people. but if you got dank 1g between 3 should be plenty. This is considering low to no tolerance

What strain kush is it? One of my favorites to this day was Master Kush. But some OG Kush or Bubba Kush are tasty too :yum:

And joints you say? I'd suggest a pipe if you want to conserve, but joints I'd say 2 1g joints between 3 would be perfect for mids, or a few half gram pinners of dank would have you guys feeling fine.

4. One gram of Kush would definitely be plenty for a session or two between 3 people. If this is yours or your friend's first time getting high, you won't be smoking anywhere near a gram in a night, because it will only take a couple of hits to get you stoned.

5. #6 rocksmith, Jun 1, 2013
    I'd say half an eighth to an eighth depending on how frequent of user

6. This. But one joint of quality weed is enough for 3 people. I suggest a blunt and a gram is the right amount

7. Take bong rips til you feel good.