Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams of Dro will I get For $50

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by codybruce, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Ya me and my friend have $50 and we r going 2 buy some dro i just need to kno how many groms will i get for $50

2. Maybe liek 50gs bra

3. 50 grams???? Noooo

4. dude, don't take anything under 3 grams

5. ight thanks im hopin for like 4 or 5 grams

6. depends on quality and your dealer

7. This would be question to ask your dealer, not the internet.

8. I'm not going to answer your question because the word "dro" annoys the fuck out of me.

OMG....it's grown in soil????/ ewwwwww....that's not dro. lol

9. i get 15 $ a g of dro

10. around me $50 will get you like 2-3g. an 8th is $65 for me.,

11. i'd bet both my nuts that the OP doesn't even know what "dro" is.

12. "dro" says absolutely nothing about the quality... the price will vary depending on area and quality of the bud. in my area, $50 will get you 3.5g - 5g depending on quality.

13. Im standing behind you on this one.

14. sorry we want to buy some hydroponically grown marijuana because where i live you can get that or mids and we dont want mids lol

15. troll?

16. nooooo

17. This thread makes me lol

18. soil grown mj usually has more smell and taste than hydroponically grown.....just so you know in the future.

sorry for being an asshole. I'm kind of that way, and having a beer usually intensifies the sarcastic/jerk wad part of my personality.

19. also...you should tell us where you live.

my answer will vary alot depending upon where you live. do you live in Ashland, Oregon or are you from Thermopolis, Wyoming?

20. In Upstate new york 50 dollars will get you 3.5 grams or 1/8 of an ounce. In size if you take a ziplock sammich baggie it will cover the whole bottom. and about an inch above. if its significantly off from that make them weigh it.