Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams of dank for a batch of brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GanjaGrower420T, May 17, 2012.

1. I know most people say that using good bud in edibles is a waste but long story short I have a ton of quality bud, more than I can smoke and I'm wondering how many grams would I need to make a pan of pretty potent brownies, and when I say a pan it would probably be either 12 or 14 brownies total.

2. i have made a batch of 12 brownies before. I scaled out 3 grams and ground it up and made cannabutter. I used all that butter with the batch. The brownies tasted excellent and I was so fucking baked.

3. :>> I only ate 1 brownie, and it made me baked.

4. Id say quarter ounce.

5. Half ounce at the least or you'll be dissapointed.

6. 2 ounces or you wont feel anything :p

7. I'm going to have to say a pound, or you'll feel nothing. :p:p

8. ehhh... I'm gonna call bullshit and say either you didn't get high or it was just a placebo effect.

12 brownies with only 3 grams..... thats about .25 of a gram per brownie. You need at least .5 grams or more for firecrackers, let alone making brownies.

9. Um you got it backwards my dude...if you make a good oil, its way more efficient than firecrackers. Firecrackers are the "poor mans" edible if you know what i mean. You really are wasting herb if you are eating firecrackers on a regualr basis instead of making some proper oil.

10. no you dont lol i know that read bad kit i think its a bit lower than that..

but at that 3 grams for 12 idk about that lol...... only if badkitt baked it herself only way sorry..

11. I second this, just made a batch with a quarter in it and it yeilded 16 potent brownies, i recomend you us soy lecithin though as well.

12. i'd say firecrackers are the rich mans edibles, since they seem to have weed that they can blow on edibles like firecrackers ;)

but i have to agree, 12 brownies with only 3g is on the low side, aim for 0.3g-0.6g per brownie (depending on tolerance) when using quality pot.