Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams is in a dub(20 sack)?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokin trees, Aug 1, 2010.

1. for me a dub is just 1 gram :eek: where do you guys stay at where its more

2. ^ Them are canuck (Canadian) folks.

3. Dank 1-1.5g
    mids 3.5g

4. Oklahoma. for me its $20 a gram to $20 half a gram for some crazy hella dank Indian shit. And for dubs I don't buy I go with quality only. But around okemah there 2.5 grams of some pretty bomb reg I actually can't tell the difference between are regular reg and pineapple express. But I sell some reg and I I give 2.5 grams for $20 but I don't jip I let people see it on the scale. If you ever swing by okemah its by henreytta and bristow. Go to okemah park around 3-8 o clock and yell buuut steeevvvveee and when someone walks up to you say I'm looking for the quig man and they'll bring you too me

5. 1.4 on tha dot

6. all depends on the quality

7. Not here. In South Florida, a dime of dank is .7 and a dub is 1.3-1.4 on the 15/25/50/100 scale, which is standard here.

8. 4.66 for me

9. Dank-1.3
    Mids-3.5

10. if ur guy is calling it a 'dub' ur probaly gettin mids cuz if u were buyin dank you buy by the BUD amount (1g, 1/8, etc.) n if thats the case you should get anywhere from about 2.5-4g

the thing about buying mids is that since u buy by the bill amount (dime, dub, etc.) there is no set amount of bud ur supposed to get for that price

11. ^ dude a dub is a dub. You can buy a "dub" of anything..mids, green, dank shit, whatever.

Like said before, a dub is what you pay for. I know in parts of the city, a dub of sour d is anywhere from .8 to 1.2 grams. Obviously it differs everywhere but you can't be mad if you're not getting more then a certain amount, since a dub does not refer to the weight. It's specific to each dealer. If you got money for a dub, just save 15 more dollars and buy an eighth, its much more worth it.

12. Dubs with mids are 4 gs

13. mids: 3-3.5

14. I get three grams of dank from homies.

15. Depending on product I gave 2.0 regular customers 3.0