Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many Grams is an eigth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by To High 2 Fly, Mar 15, 2010.

1. just wondering how many grams is an 8th cuz here in australia we dont say 8th so i was just wondering

Cheers

2. 3.5 mate!!

3. 3.5. :mad:
    Brah!!!!!!!! :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :( ;) :D :wave: :p :smoking: :) :cool:

(sets Guinness record for number of default emoticons used per word legitimately in a single post on a forum.) :hello:

4. :smoking:lol:smoking:

5. I'm surprised you even got an answer in apprentice. That kind of information is kept secret by the most seasoned of tokers. There is absolutely no way to google it or search on the forums. Oh and if you knew any other measure, like a quarter being 7 g's or an O being 28, that wouldn't help either.

6. what?

7. WOW ur a friendly guy

8. #10 RJToker, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010

was that an attempt at being sarcastic?? geez man for real. haha i dont get why people need to answer so D-baggy sometimes.

edit: i was referring to th3 Chronics response btw

9. lol yeah. i dont get y people go out of there way 2 be wankers. ive been smokin for a few years now just have neva heard the term 8th in australia

10. he obviously didnt read that lol

11. Yeah hahahha fuckin wankers. :p But yeah i hear ya man. defferent terminology for different places. simple as that. where i live if you go twenty minutes north they call there 8ths and half 8ths, Dubs and half dubs. which doesnt make sense but they are all deifferent up there anyways haha

12. the way th3 Chronics replied was kinda harsh but i do see his point, i typed "what is an eighth" into google and got:

Results 1 - 10 of about 181,000,000 for what is an eighth
    and the first 4 said 3.5g without even having to click the link.

13. ye i no but people dont have to answer the thread its personal choice. lol i didnt even think of google lol

14. Who really cares dude? like does that bother you?
    he wanted to ask GC because MOST of the people on here are fun to chat wiith and willing to answer questions and have discussions with people.

15. well some people are just ignorant to the fact that there is life outside of the united states and that there is more than one unit of measure..lol

but i am surprised you got the answer so easily without being harassed about reading stickies and doing a search prior to starting a tread. (which are great places to start)

16. lol all i thought was. gotta question bout weed go on GC

17. RJToker, dont even start...i was sticking up for "To High 2 Fly" but at the same time pushing the point to use search features first. he obviously wasnt upset or felt attacked by my reply so why are you starting shit with me?

18. :hello::hello::hello: