Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many grams for 40$?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camcamtripster, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Over the past month i have bought off of one of my dealers and i've noticed hes given me really beat sacks. I never ask him how much it weighs or anything because he used to hook me up. I was planning to buy some tomorrow, around 40$ worth. So i was thinking maybe if i tell him how much i would like you know he would weigh it out right. So whats a reasonable amount for 40$? I'm just gettin some mids. Thanks.

2. Ask for an eighth. If its lower grade ask for a quarter.

3. Depends on how good the mids are. I get halfs of mids for 45-50$ depending on who im getting it from.

4. they are just like regular decent mids i live in PA by the way if that makes a difference

5. i usually get 4gs for that

6. wow, u guys get cheap tree... 2g for 35$ here in SF

7. 2 grams of mids for 35$???

8. for some alright mids around here i could get a quad for 25-30, so for $40 i would say... 9-10 grams... but i guess it really all depends on where ya are

9. Dont buy random amount of money sacks (for.ex. 40 60 80 bags)

ask how much for a quarter or an 1/8th. If its mids an 1/8th should be no more than 30 35 at most!

A quarter should go for 50... and if you think he's skimping your bags buy a cheap scale, you can get one for like 20 bucks and weigh out his product... If its skimp mention it to him and tell him that he needs to start hooking up LEGIT bags if you want to keep buying from him.

when it comes to dealers, I pay YOU motherfucker, you make me happy. :D

10. Show us a picture of the mids/chron, otherwise we can't really say how much you'll get or not get. It all depends on the quality, but usually 40 can get ya around 6.5 - 7... at least it should.

11. Where I live (Canada)I get weed for 10$ a gram, and nobody really cares about how good it is. But I've realized I've been buying some pretty dank shit, with some nice hairs in it. It seems I've bought the same kind two or three times in a row off different people.

12. i can get halfs of mids here easily for 40$

13. that would be about 3.5-4 grams of some good dank here.

14. $ for 25 you can get an 1/8th mids here, $30 for 1/8th of dank.

but a location would be helpful, ask a few stoner buddies on their prices so you have an idea.

15. aaahaha thats so true. around here, dealers will ALWAYS tell you if the price is anything else or its just assumed. one time i showed up and found out i had to pay 70 for a quarter and i was like, not cool man, what if id only had 60 on me?

16. it will get you 1.8 - 2g of the sticky icky in this part of town

17. 40 here in Minnesota is 2grams.

18. 40 = 14grams of reg
    $50 = 7grams of kush

19. Los Angeles...
    High Grade kush runs for 20 bones a gram.
    Chronic is about a 10 bones for a gram.
    Stress I get about an eight for 20.

20. i usually get 5-6g their powerful mids too, dealers a friend as well