Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams do you have to smoke to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ac23, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Do you find that it's a set amount, or you just play it by the ear?

2. .01 grams
    A gram usually lasts me a month. :D
    (Smoking only twice a week)

3. #3 runthistown18, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    3 puffs.
    A gram can probably get me high 4 times.

4. .15 -.3 average

5. How many grams? god damn it takes me 3 days to kill off one gram so I guess 0.15 grams or 0.20grams, hell even less will still get me high just not "stoney", 0.05 could probably give me a buzz. I think you have a misconception of how much a gram really is (you get ripped and don't know it), or you smoke entirely too much marijuana my good sir.

6. I put a gram in a blunt and after like 5 hits im high, so yeah however much that is.

7. [quote name='"StormRoyale"'].01 grams
    A gram usually lasts me a month. :D
    (Smoking only twice a week)[/quote]

....wat.

8. I hate these threads.

9. 0.5 of DANK, will get me nice for about a hour and half.

10. Around .3 of dank, of course as the quality decreases the amount required to get my high increases, so it differs with every pickup.

200th post!

11. if it takes more then a full gram to get you baked... then you have some issues, i advise a t break hahah I mean fuck thats a lot of bowls. I go through a gram a day max, perhaps a little more if im smoking other people out. And thats also if i start from the morning onwards... if i keep it to evenings its more like .5

12. One gram or less.

13. .3 of dank and I'll feel satisfied for 15-30 minutes.

14. You didn't have to post. It's a question from a new smoker in a new smoker forum. But hi thanks for posting :wave:

15. Ehhh, idk i dont really weigh out my sessions, but about 4 or 5 hits out of my vaporizer, or about 3 hits if im smokin my bowl. Dank of course.

16. Only 30 minutes?!?!?! How much do you smoke?:smoke:

17. I smoke bowls as needed

18. theres a search bar....this has been asked about 400 times by newbs lmao

this is nothing new

19. Like 37 and a half grams of schwag

Prolly about a gram of shit mids, .6-.8 of good mids.

Bout .2-.5 of dank.

This is all based on my current tolerance !

20. .4 when my tolerance was up but that was like 2 months ago and haven't smoked since. So when i do 1-2 puffs lol