Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams are in a...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drugsarebad503, Aug 11, 2011.

1. well you can pull out a math chart or ask your friend. 1 ounce is roughly 28 grams, 30 if your lucky, and if your dealers a mean guy hell give ya 25. but a stanard ounce is exactly 28 grams...half of 28 is 14.... it's 1st grade math bro it's not hard. hell probbly give ya 15, if your lucky.. maybe 13... but yes a Half Ounce is exactly 14 grams.

2. idk bout you but if i had a million g's i would NOT be rolling .5's i'd be rolling 5 g j's

3. #23 Dylanzs, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I lold

4. I'd probly roll up and ounce or 2 into a couple dozen jays and blunts and put them in a mason jar next to my bed for wake and bakes... shit would be amazing.

5. It's questions like these are why google was invented.

6. for real, im to the point were i google shit with out even thinking. how many grams are in a hal... lemmi google that

7. #27 drugsarebad503, Aug 11, 2011
    i just thought GC was smarter then google about weed :)

8. How can the weight of an ounce and half ounce vary between states. I'm confused.

9. its cause the relative humidity and ge0logical climates suggest density impairment or
    {d+e=vh7) if you speak mathematics that is.

10. didn't jimi hendrix wright a song about his favorite strain of weed "purple haze"

sometimes...

11. #32 drugsarebad503, Aug 11, 2011
    actually yeah im not a fan of the song tho

12. #33 drugsarebad503, Aug 11, 2011
  13. The original purple haze doesn't exist anymore but there's newer ones.

14. #35 drugsarebad503, Aug 11, 2011
    yep yep

15. Well let me go into my kitchen or to google and find out for you really quick.

16. Haha, did you miss mine?

Nah, go to lmgtfy.com and enter in your search.