Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many g in a $30 sack?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Oct 17, 2012.

1. This is for someone else's reference because they don't believe me, thanks!

2. depends on where you are..I think saying 2 might be a good average..maybe 3

3. for me that would be 1.5-2 grams

4. Around here, generally 1.75g (half-eighth).

5. if its mids you should be getting 3 grams. if its dank you should be getting around 1.5.

6. around here, 30 SHOULD get you 1.7

If you don't know the dude or he's a douche, 1.5.

If he's your bro, maybe 2.

Talking headies, for mids, should get like 5.2-5.3.

7. Thanks guys thats all i need! Btw i forgot to mention it was dank

8. 1.5 G's of dank.

or 7-8 G's of anything else.
    thats where I'm at though.

9. I can get a gram and a half for $30 on the street. I get 2 grams for $25 through my delivery service.

10. over here. you could get 3 grams for that, mids probably. some fire though and you'd probably get 2 grams.

11. i get 7 -8 g for 25 mids

12. 30 sack = 3 grams of dank in colorado

13. Depends where you live. Here where I live I get 1.5g-2g, I know in cali I can get 3g

And I'm talking about dank nuggets

14. near me its ten a gram so 3 some times it will be an 8th

15. na man a thirty in colo is anywhere from 3.5 - 7 grams all of which is decent medical.

16. Depends on location and who ya know.

My nephew scooped up an 1/8th of Blue Dream for 35 earlier today. :confused_2:

17. A quarter of an ounce for 30$? I honestly doubt it.

18. You'd wanna see 1.5 or more in your $30 sack.