How many friends do you have that don't blaze?

Discussion in 'General' started by CuT iT OuT, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Just curious to see the answer to this one.

I have a few from both back at home and at school. I see them a good amount, but I hang out with my friends who smoke much more regularly because well, we get high. :eek:

2. i have a few that dont...and a bunch that do...one of my friends used to smoke but he stopped...he knows how to fucking roll a joint/blunt...so we usually ask him to roll one up for us

3. Man, all my friends used to smoke... Now I only have three friends who smoke. It sucks but what can you do? Most my friends have pretty good jobs that do random drug testing so they can't risk it anymore...

4. only the ones on probation

5. Too many man

6. Like half the dudes i go paint with dont chief

and thats really it, i got a few friends on probation and other shit
    but for the most part im surrounded by a bunch of pot smoking lunatics

7. a lot, actually. best friend doesn't smoke.. but she's always around it.

8. My three guys I live with are all non-smokers, well B sometimes will have a toke with me when he's really drunk but the other 2 no way

Most of the friends I have from sports are non-smokers but nobody cares that I smoke so it all works out

9. only 3 of my friends toke up (really only 2), the rest are all drinkers :(

:bongin: > *

10. Just one really he prefers to drink

11. Almost all my friends smoke, except for one, and he happens to be one of my best friends that I've known since 6th grade.

I've asked (though not pressured) him to smoke with me several times and he's turned down. He says that while he knows weed is harmless, he doesn't want to smoke because his dad has smoked a lot of weed his whole life and is a complete asshole. I guess he thinks that if he starts smoking he'll turn into a douchebag as well.

It's a pretty crappy reason to not smoke in my opinion, but I don't really give much of a shit. He still hangs around me and my other friends while we blaze all the time. It's almost like he's the stoner that doesn't smoke, haha. :smoking:

12. I'm 19 in a rich suburb in California. You are looked down upon if you haven't tried by the time you turn 18.

13. zero

i have very few friends at the moment though.

14. not many. its hard to even think of any who dont :eek:

15. almost all, i can think of one or two who don't though

16. almost all of my friends, i know about 5 that smoke. now if your talking acquaintances then like 20.

17. And how does that work out. Do your roomates care if you smoke at your house or do they think the smell is "gross"?

And 95% of my friends don't smoke frequently, just now and then.

18. About 4 who smoke alot. 2 who smoke only when I smoke and they're near me. (fucking scavengers). The rest only drinks. They party drink though, I prefer to drink in solitude, sipping on a brandy while I smoke some fine pipe-tobacco reading Kafka while listening to experimental jazz.

19. none dood

and my friends that don't do it regularly, they still do it once in a while :smoking:

20. almost all of my friends smoke on a daily basis.