How many Facebook Friends Do You Have?

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I have like 450 and I find it pretty ridiculous that most people have 800+...like what's the point? You're obviously not gonna interact with all those people and do you really care what they're doing with their lives? I think this is why FB is on its way to the gutter, because people just took it too far. It was meant for adding 50-100 close friends that you actually talk to on a regular basis, but now it's just a waste of time. My guess is, 10 years from now FB will be over.

2. welll......i like longs walk on the beach & posting facebook status's.

i have 2k FB friends im cool :cool: but i know them all. no randys

3. I'm somewhere in the 300s I believe. I live in a pretty small town so I got all my friends, some people from around town that I dont talk to but I know them. Then I got some people from the surrounding towns.

I hardly ever add people. But I always get friend requests from people in surrounding towns that I don't know. They just add random people.

But if they're hot, I accept :D hahaha

4. I have 397 ATM I'm embraced to say I went through the fb friends faze and now I realize how stupid it is but I'm too lazy to go through and delete them all

5. Watch out a lot of random hot girls are cops or spam

6. /thread

7. i dont wanna be that guy, but i cant help myself.....fuck facebook

8. [quote name='"kayakush"']i dont wanna be that guy, but i cant help myself.....fuck facebook[/quote]

I second that

9. I wanna say 250? I rarely send friend requests

10. like 200 or so.

went on a delete spree, fuck all the "oh woe is me" status'. im not one to care for that shit.

or those girls who post a picture and some dude says "oh, you're looking really good in this picture" and the girl gets all "no, i don't, i look ugly"

like...really!? fuck you! if yoy genuinely didn't like the picture you wouldn't have posted the god damn thing in the first place!

ugh....i have one but really...fuck Facebook

11. Girls who post provocative pictures on facebook then reply with "no, i look ugly :(" <----- self esteem issues. or attention seeking. i give them my laughs for free!

12. 837 fb Friends

13. around 100 or so. i only add people i actually know

14. Too many. I constantly delete people who add pictures of themselves everyday (minus babes) and people crying about first world problems.

15. I think 57. I don't care though, facebook is weird. Like 90% of those people I don't even really know or are just from highschool too. I don't evwn know why I log in, I guess just to stay in touch with the like two people on there I care about and to make fun of everyone elses dumb shit lol.

16. 228. thats more than i thought. but like i've said in all the other FB threads - i've lived in a bunch of different states and am a likable guy, os i have a lot of friends from other states that i like to keep in touch with.

17. 237 atm...

I don't use it much anymore though. Twitter > *

18. i have like 3 thousand friends on facebook 'cause i'm popular and cool.

19. a hundered millions

20. Deleted facebook awhile ago. Before that like 600.