Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many edibles can I make with a QP?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Prime B52, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Hey guys I plan on making a lot of edibles soon.

If I were to buy a quarter pound of mids-dank or dank. How many edibles could I make with that?

2. Make one giant cookie. World record edible.

3. If your going solo honestly maybe a years worth

4. 8 dozen cookies. decent cookies.

5. Thats it?..I thought there would be more cookies in the end then that lol.

I use 7 grams in 6 cookies. thats 2 dozen an ounce. You end up with good quality if you dont go shy with the bud.

7. If the person eating has zero tolerance to cookies you can make a lot of cookies. snoop lion's :) seem like a good strength. I dont have a scale but I would guess I use around a ounce of good buds to a packet ghirardelli chocolate chip cookies. I also make the cookies about the sized of a closed fist when there done and eat half.
    \t[​IMG]

8. Make dry ice kief with your trim

1. decarb 220 20 minutes 8 grams kief
    2. Use 1 cup EV coconut oil
    3. Add 1-2 tsp of soy lethicin per cup
    4. Heat in oven 45min take out and cool
    5. Freeze overnight take out defrost
    6. Heat in oven again 45 minutes

Enjoy finished product. Divide how many cookies 1/4 cup will make using your 2 grams per 1/4 cup oil. An avg dose .10 kief/hash. At this dose you get about 20 cookies per 1/4 cup. If there not strong to your liking eat 2 or more. Have fun and happy baking......, and getting baked. Lol