How many dollars have you broken in glass.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Apu, Nov 19, 2011.

1. #41 ihugtrees, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    lets see
    the 3 foot double perc'd PURE
    the single perc'd 2 footer PURE
    the 1 1/2 foot pure
    the 2 foot jerome baker sig series
    the 1 1/2 foot JB
    the other 1 1/2 foot jb
    the 2 twisted glass bongs
    at least 10 slides
    at least 5 donwntubes
    a blue dot diffused A/C
    a HISI diffused A/C
    a PHX diffused A/C
    5 other random A/C's
    15 or so pipes/ bubs

more

2. are you a bong collecting alcoholic? Stop drinking around your glass and breaking them!!

3. so far 0$ in ten years of toking.i have had a bowl stolen from me though and it was pretty much my fault cuz i had it on me when i was blackout drunk and i guess i got jumped.

4. 250$ broke my first bong, thankfully parents weren't home so I was able to clean it up without them knowing.

About 3 months later my dad walks into my room with a piece of the broken bong wondering where did the broken glass come from.

5. just the glass dildo I accidently broke off in my gf's butt. the story had a happy ending though so its all good. oh yeah, the dildo was $125

6. 30 bucks worth :p

7. One broken RooR and a couple other broken bongs. Im about $450.

8. I havent broken anything yet. Im very careful of my pieces :)

9. I even still have my first piece i got like 10 years ago lol.

10. Actually yes.....But I do not touch glass after 6+ drinks little rule of mine lol

Same here lol, Old Faithful is unbreakable. It has been through a police raid and a seperate courthouse lost it for 6 months then returned to my doorstep it is magic I tell you.

11. Now that's awesome.

[​IMG]

Sadly, my very first glass pipe that was given to me is one of the very few pieces I've broken (While cleaning high:rolleyes:). Still have it though, in a tin somewhere. Hella history, couldn't throw that out. I was taught early glass is the only way to go, too bad it wasn't as indestructible as a metal piece. Learned not to break pipes anymore.