How many diffuser beads in bong???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JimmyJamJars, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys quick question, bought these diffuser beads but not sure exactly how many to load in my roor, ive probably got enough in there but just wondering how many other peeps use cause it seems theres not alot of space for water now, im about to have a hit so will report back :wave:[​IMG]

2. I'd say fill with beads until it covers the downstem where the water level usually is.

3. I do this:bongin:

4. Dude that looks hilarious.

ITs really up to you though.

You'll get more diffusion with the more beads, but you lose volume.

One difference you may notice is when you take a big hit with less beads compared to more, is that theres more volume for the smoke to take up, so you can breathe it in, in one gulp.

But with more beads, you will breathe smoke in slowly across your throat, which might irritate it.

Or maybe not. Either way, you should make a milk vid, I'd love to see those beads in action.

5. [quote name='"dawill1967"']I'd say fill with beads until it covers the downstem where the water level usually is.[/quote]

This. I would've just picked up a pack of 1000 plastic BB's, they do the same exact thing for so much less. :smoke:

6. Right beneath the water line...

7. Milk......waiting...

8. Well havent i learnt a HARD lesson :mad:, after fucking around with trying to put METAL balls into a GLASS bong, i was so sick to death of it after that night i was at the sink trying to get the fuckers out(ice notches ftw) and i must of been a little energetic and smashed a bit of the bong on the edge of the sink :rolleyes:

theres a sizable hole there but shes all duct taped over and it works fine still:hello: but fuck me what a waste of time and $$$, gonna start saving for a brand new RooR me thinks now, this one will be the old guinea pig for anything i wanna try.

9. Not all good. :( That's terrible luck bro. Find a nice beaker bottom RooR that is 7mm thick, that should withstand a lot of beatings. :D