Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many different strains do you have right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Oct 10, 2011.

1. I only have 1 :(

2. That must suck. I try to have at least 4 on me.

3. An 1/8th of bubba jack and another 1/8th of frosty kush. Mmmmm.

4. i have 8th off pollen and 1 8th off cheese

5. Couple Gs of third eye and about 7gs of some purple

6. Bubblegum, 2 kinds of no name dank and picking up some kind of kush in the next 15 minutes.

7. Off topic, but just read your sig. Can you post pics of your freakish body?

8. I have 8 blue dream, train wreck, Tahoe og, sfv og, platinum sour d, blue berry head band, amnesia haze, white widdo

9. #9 Deletemyposts, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
    I bought an ounce each of really good super silver haze and four way for 450 last night because it was a great deal. They'd go for 400-450 each to most people in my town haha.
    Still have saved
    -Quarter of sour diesel
    -5gs of headband
    -8th each of granddaddy purple, Tahoe og, n1, green crack, lavender og, Saturn og, & bubba kush.
    -2g of bho
    -1.2 of earwax

10. Northern Lights #5
    Oaxacan (landrace Sativa, very strong)
    Hash Plant
    Super Bud from HGS
    Five or six variants of my current breeding project.

11. Why do you have to make my envy you?:(

12. May I burgle you please

13. Mostly 2, but a little bit of 3.

14. I have some trainwreck. And so no name high mids. Low dank.